Weather 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    That can't be Hawaii. Where's the Penguins?
    I thought they were in Pittsburgh?

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Might have to reconsider Hawaii this year......

But imagine the picturesque ski run down the hill!!!

Talk about "hot" moguls!!!!!!

AMEN!

Oh, hey…you’ll get those bikini skiers in the toasty snow! Them things warm the blood better than sunshine! :thumb:

Awesome pics of a tropical winter paradise!
      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
        Oh, hey…you’ll get those bikini skiers in the toasty snow! Them things warm the blood better than sunshine! :thumb:

Awesome pics of a tropical winter paradise!
        I think we should call it Canada!! It looks so much like it. Friendly people too!!

(a guy can dream, right?!)

Comment

• well here we go...tonight into sat will be 3-5 inches of snow & then the bottom falls out...

Sunday - High 12 Low 3
          Monday - High 11 Low -2
          Tuesday - High 12 Low 0
          Wednesday - High 20 Low 4
          Thursday - High 12 Low -5

welcome to my world ha ha!

and to think they said it was to be at or slightly above average on temps this winter for this area & for reference our averages this time of year are around High 35 & Low 18

i would hate like hell to see if we were to be below average
          sigpic

Comment

• We, like many others, are in a deep freeze. In fact, an extreme cold warning. Tonight the temp will drop to -34C, 0r -29F! But worse, the wind chill may drop close to -50C, or -58F!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
              well here we go...tonight into sat will be 3-5 inches of snow & then the bottom falls out...

Sunday - High 12 Low 3
              Monday - High 11 Low -2
              Tuesday - High 12 Low 0
              Wednesday - High 20 Low 4
              Thursday - High 12 Low -5

welcome to my world ha ha!

and to think they said it was to be at or slightly above average on temps this winter for this area & for reference our averages this time of year are around High 35 & Low 18

i would hate like hell to see if we were to be below average
              Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              We, like many others, are in a deep freeze. In fact, an extreme cold warning. Tonight the temp will drop to -34C, 0r -29F! But worse, the wind chill may drop close to -50C, or -58F!!!!

Oh, send some of that glorious cold this way! The LBC was 81 miserable degrees today. No winter for us here.

Comment

Oh, send some of that glorious cold this way! The LBC was 81 miserable degrees today. No winter for us here.
                Yeah. Hot here too. Ended up going to Encinitas to get some ice cream with the kids and played at the beach. So many people!

But hey, the nights are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  Yeah. Hot here too. Ended up going to Encinitas to get some ice cream with the kids and played at the beach. So many people!

Yeah, that’s true. But…what I wouldn’t give for a slight cool off and maybe a few drops of rain. I’m giddy beyond words to be able to give ‘Weather 101’ reports from Colorado in 2018. :dance:

Ahhh, seasons…an endless buffet of awesome after decades of eating the same meal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

My kind of weather. With the cool nights come the fog. At least up north.

Went to Bethany Beach, DE at the beginning of December (just an overnight stay). It was kind of empty. Just the way I like it.

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
                    Yeah, that’s true. But…what I wouldn’t give for a slight cool off and maybe a few drops of rain. I’m giddy beyond words to be able to give ‘Weather 101’ reports from Colorado in 2018. :dance:

Ahhh, seasons…an endless buffet of awesome after decades of eating the same meal.
                    Moving away from Long Beach? Some would say you were crazy. But for CO? Yeah, I can see that. Loved my time in Colorado Springs.

We had our third snowfall this morning. Total for about 4-5 inches. It usually doesn't snow until January. Hubby got a snow blower, so I'm hoping that means our snow is done.

And it's cold. Heat wave for some of you. High 24, low 13.

I'm being a bear.
                    Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Cheyenne is 51 and Greeley is 15 right now...
                      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                        Moving away from Long Beach? Some would say you were crazy. But for CO? Yeah, I can see that. Loved my time in Colorado Springs.

We had our third snowfall this morning. Total for about 4-5 inches. It usually doesn't snow until January. Hubby got a snow blower, so I'm hoping that means our snow is done.

And it's cold. Heat wave for some of you. High 24, low 13.

I'm being a bear.
                        That’s very true! There’s lots and lots of people who would be very happy with 12 months of sunshine, no cold, and little to no rain. It certainly seems hard to argue with that….I’m just straight up looney tunes and like me some chilly with my sunshine.

Comment

• -1 in Boston with windchill of -5. It's been ridiculously cold for a week.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

That’s very true! There’s lots and lots of people who would be very happy with 12 months of sunshine, no cold, and little to no rain. It certainly seems hard to argue with that….I’m just straight up looney tunes and like me some chilly with my sunshine.
                            Not crazy at all. I miss seasons.

Comment

• Still in an "extreme cold" warning. Overnight the wind chill hit -45C or -49F!! But good news....a heat wave in on the way. Maybe as warm as -14C or -7F on Tuesday. Yikes, can't find my summer clothes!!!
                              Last edited by CanDB; 12-31-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• 60 today, 58 tomorrow and 26 on Sunday.

I love consistency.
                                Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                                X