No announcement yet.

Weather 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day of Summer now the days start getting shorter. We have had it cool here compared to last year I think by this time I was already sick and tired of the heat.

Comment

• This is the best time of the year imo. Long days. Warm nights. I feel extra productive.

My favorite year was 2019. Spent June in So Cal and Nov/Dec in Australia and New Zealand. Got my self a Stanta surfing shirt.

Interesting how other parts of the world attribute first day of summer to first day of month. Down there first day of summer was Dec 1. Do not get me twisted the summer solstice is my favorite day of the year.
      Let's Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        This is the best time of the year imo. Long days. Warm nights. I feel extra productive.

My favorite year was 2019. Spent June in So Cal and Nov/Dec in Australia and New Zealand. Got my self a Stanta surfing shirt.

Interesting how other parts of the world attribute first day of summer to first day of month. Down there first day of summer was Dec 1. Do not get me twisted the summer solstice is my favorite day of the year.
        Happy belated soltice then!

As I get older, my yard and garden things have become a decent hobby... now I find myself paying closer attention to all the weather stuff too. I tune out the weather report when the news is on (ok ok, I tune out the news when its on) but I love to look at the UV Index, the Dew Point, Humidity, pressure, and just kinda trying to get a better feel for those things that have a huge impact on how it feels here in the 'midwest'.

Comment

Working...
        X