Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    I think I missed spring.

Low 90's yesterday and high 80's today. Thing that gets me, though, is that at 1:20am it is 80 degrees.

It's suppose to cool down by the weekend.
    I heard that yesterday. DC was 93 and I thought I was hearing things. That's incredible.

We're supposed to hit low 60's today. :dance:
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Last week, mid to upper 70's...this morning 30 dgrees with 2" of snow on the ground.

I've heard the Wisconsin Department of Tourism is thinking of changing the travel slogan to "Wisconsin - Where you can experience all 4 seasons in a single week."
      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

Comment

• It is snowing like a.....

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          It is snowing like a.....

I was thinking about you today when I noticed that snow is forecasted for us tomorrow PM. So, with your report and the fact that it's windier than ROD's parents' basement here right now I see that the near future will indeed be bleak...

PS - Please keep your State to yourself!!! Within the last week there have been a couple of days where it looked like every last free-standing grain of dirt and dust in Utah was launched skyward and blown over Colorado. Even from a distance certain snow levels appear streaked and tinged with red. Weird stuff...

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Joe,

Do you live on the moon? You take great pics!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Joe,

Do you live on the moon? You take great pics!!!

I can't even remember who posted this link but I love the way it stays updated. We are in for a beautiful week ahead. :dance: You can see how clear we are right now.

sigpic

Comment

• It is super nice outside today. I'm having concentration issues here at work.

I got a lot done over the weekend. It hit 75 yesterday. Got the lawn mowed for the first time. Planted some flower seeds. Caught a sunburn too.

Tonight it's weed and feed before the weather turns to crap on Wednesday.

sigpic

Comment

• We had a storm hit at 2:00 AM this morning. The lightening was intense, the thunder was rocking our house for about an hour.

The rain was so hard and with the wind whipping like it was, it pounded on our bedroom window fierce like.

Our poor dog was completely losing it. She barks, whines, cries, pants and tries jumping on the bed. She doesn't know what to do.

sigpic

Comment

We had a storm hit at 2:00 AM this morning. The lightening was intense, the thunder was rocking our house for about an hour.

The rain was so hard and with the wind whipping like it was, it pounded on our bedroom window fierce like.

Our poor dog was completely losing it. She barks, whines, cries, pants and tries jumping on the bed. She doesn't know what to do.
                    We have rain and cold today through thurs afternoon. Then 72 and sunny expected for saturday!!
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      We have rain and cold today through thurs afternoon. Then 72 and sunny expected for saturday!!
                      Aren't you leaving the country tomorrow?

EDIT: Never mind. Just saw your facebook post.
                      Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 04-21-2010, 10:06 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• high is 86 with 0% chance of rain

Comment

• It's been in the 70s for a couple of weeks, and the spring winds haven't been as bad as usual, but we woke up to a skiff of snow this morning (with more on the way) ...on draft day... I wonder what that means . Haven't seen the reports from the mountains yet, but judging by how much it rained (and the fact that it snowed this low) then I would imagine the high country was hit fairly hard.
                          Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Weather has been beautiful in Houston, well other than the Huge rain end of last week lasted couple days.

Pollen is what the killer is down here. Just bad bad bad.

Oh and after that rain ant mound after ant mound has popped up in back and front yards. It is Revenge of the Ants!

Comment

• I'm hearing about tornado watches and warnings in Colorado. My mom lives in Weld county and I just did a radar view of that area. YIKES!

sigpic

Comment

I'm hearing about tornado watches and warnings in Colorado. My mom lives in Weld county and I just did a radar view of that area. YIKES!
                                Yeah It was raining and hailing pretty hard just a while ago here.

Edit:As I type this its starting up again.

sigpic
                                Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Working...
                                X