X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?r...01111&loop=yes
    Winter is Coming!

Comment

• My best friend lives in Greeley, her Dad in Hillrose.

http://forums.radioreference.com/col...ado-watch.html

I used to have family in both towns and spent many a storm there, I don't miss them. I am a *skywatcher to this day.
      Albeit the northeast doesn't get as many we do get a nasty one from time to time.

Have been checking the radar off and on all day to see what would happen in CO.

http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/..._animated.html

Comment

• This storm is huge. It went through here Tuesday night.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Snow tonight and tomorrow.

70's this weekend.

Comment

• This is bizzare.

At 11:00 at night here right now, it is very windy, but being 62 at this hour? Unheard of!!!

It is so nice outside right now it's scary cuz we know what is "supposedly coming. Perhaps this radar image shows we may miss it!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Forecasts aside I know I can check here and see what Joe's weather was like yesterday, and then I'll know what the weather for me will be like tomorrow!

Forecasted 65+ mph wind gusts today. (Only gusting to around 45 mph right now... only.) :brick:

Snow and rain for the rest of the week. Highs in the 40s and low 50s. Sigh...

It was weird last night. I think our low was around 58 which is extremely high for this time of year.
              Winter is Coming!

Comment

• It was so warm last night it was weird. It's still rather warm out. That wind yesterday and last night was intense. You can have those 65+ mph winds. We're done with it here it appears. WHEW!

We're wondering what happened to this big time snow storm we're supposed to get today? Not complaining though. No no no. :nono:

Looking at that radar, it looks like it totally missed us! :dance:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                  It was so warm last night it was weird. It's still rather warm out. That wind yesterday and last night was intense. You can have those 65+ mph winds. We're done with it here it appears. WHEW!

We're wondering what happened to this big time snow storm we're supposed to get today? Not complaining though. No no no. :nono:

Looking at that radar, it looks like it totally missed us! :dance:
                  Joe,

Here I thought the warm, windy air was coming from you all along.....

Even though I live quite far away in central Canada, most of the pics and systems you show impact us. Manitoba is the 4th province eastward from the Pacific (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan....then us). Winnipeg is only about a 1 hour drive north of the US border. Therefore most of the Colorado systems hit us or edge by us. In any event, we have had a very dry spring, and it appears this system will drop a couple of badly needed inches of rain on us......maybe even a few flakes by the weekend.

We are so connected!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Joe,

Here I thought the warm, windy air was coming from you all along.....

We can feel the cold air moving in now.

Wish you'd keep that crap up in Canada Dave

sigpic

Comment

• It's windy as hell out here in Tempe, Arizona. At least, the cool winds make the 90 degrees more tolerable.
                      Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

We can feel the cold air moving in now.

Wish you'd keep that crap up in Canada Dave
                        dang......one of us left the fridge open again.......

Comment

• Snowing like crazy here right now. Not really sticking to the roads, but there's 2 inches and counting on everything else.

The sustained winds topped out at 47 mph here last night - with 64 mph being our top gust. Mt. Abrams, south of here near Ouray, had 82 mph winds. Worse still was Molas Pass (further south in the midst of the San Juans) with 95 mph winds last night.

Several trees down this morning too - mostly huge, old cottonwoods, but I noticed a few more straining under the weight of new leaves and the snow after being whipped and stretched by the wind yesterday.

Spring in Colorado... like a summery winter... with wind.
                          Winter is Coming!

Comment

• The snow finally hit here around 9:00 last night while I was watching the Nuggets game. It was coming down too.

Woke up this morning to about 3-4" of very heavy wet snow. All the trees and bush branches are sagging over. Like Peanut says, "it's pretty".

Didn't stick to our roads either because it had been so warm. The odd thing about that was the birds this morning were all sitting in the road. They didn't know where else to go because everything is coated. That was kinda weird to see this morning.

Thank goodness that wind has finally stopped. Dig this.. In the mountains the clocked wind gusts of 105, two @ 95 and several in the 80's. It totally took out trees and barns, even road signs.
                            Last edited by Peanut; 11-11-2016, 10:34 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• What a miserable crappy weekend.

I know you Colorado folks can relate to what I'm saying.

sigpic

Comment

• First tornado touchdown in our area last night. Here's a picture that a friend took of the wall cloud just West of Appleton:

My wife has told me that one of the local news web sites has a picture of a funnel cloud about a half mile from our home.

I'll post more pics when they become available.
                                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                                Adopted By:
                                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                                Broncbeat

Comment

Working...
                                X