Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather 101

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Temps are nice but more thunderstorms on the way tonight, I hate them twice as bad at night.

    High only 50's this weekend???:paper:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
      Temps are nice but more thunderstorms on the way tonight, I hate them twice as bad at night.

      High only 50's this weekend???:paper:
      After the crappy weekend we had, wind-snow-cold, It was pretty nice last couple of days but the wind just will not go away.

      I took yesterday off to mow our back 40, the county ditch and I have the garden ready for planting. We were gusting around 35mph all afternoon and it was so annoying while trying to work outside. :brick:
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • It's 9:02 AM, and it is 81 degrees outside.
        Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
          It's 9:02 AM, and it is 81 degrees outside.
          Oh Shut Up



          It is pretty chilly here this morning. Of course the wind doesn't help. Odd being cold and in a hoodie today while sporting a sunburn from yesterday.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
            It's 9:02 AM, and it is 81 degrees outside.


            We might get snow this weekend.

            Tired of the dang wind also. :shake:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post


              We might get snow this weekend.

              Tired of the dang wind also. :shake:
              We need the jet stream to move or something.

              We may escape the threat of more snow this weekend. I sure hope so.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic

              Comment


              • Wind ---> :hammer: <--- Me
                Winter is Coming!

                Comment


                • For the past 5 days we had sun and warm temperatures. But they said on TV that during the week end we're having rain storms, thunders... I really hope it'll go around my city! I have a date... I need some sun!!!!!!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                    For the past 5 days we had sun and warm temperatures. But they said on TV that during the week end we're having rain storms, thunders... I really hope it'll go around my city! I have a date... I need some sun!!!!!!
                    Dancing in the rain on a date can be pretty romantic :thumb:

                    Where in Europe are you?
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • It's hot here, wearing my shorts for like the first time, mostly because my legs are so white and I don't like to blind people.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                        Dancing in the rain on a date can be pretty romantic :thumb:

                        Where in Europe are you?
                        Dancing in the rain... well, I ain't a big fan of the rain... Plus, I was planning a day out in the sun, maybe going to a sea resort, spend the day on the beach, having fun, u know... I live in Romania, in Bucharest, the capital city.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                          Dancing in the rain... well, I ain't a big fan of the rain... Plus, I was planning a day out in the sun, maybe going to a sea resort, spend the day on the beach, having fun, u know... I live in Romania, in Bucharest, the capital city.
                          Are there lots of NFL, specifically Bronco fans in Romania?

                          Well, let's hope you have nice weather for your big day!
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                            Are there lots of NFL, specifically Bronco fans in Romania?

                            Well, let's hope you have nice weather for your big day!
                            Bronco fans, just a few, if any!!! I mean, as far as I know, I might just be the only Bronco fan in Romania. I guess, if there were any other Bronco fan in Romania, I, as well you, would have seen him/her here...
                            But there are lots of Colts, Patriots, Packers and Cowboys fans. Don't ask me why, I just don't know how one can love the Cowboys or even the Pats and not the Broncos...

                            I do hope to have a clear sunny warm day. I just love the sun. Let me spend a whole day in the sun, and I'm the happiest guy on Earth! And if u add a bottle of wine, well... I'll do wild things too!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                              I do hope to have a clear sunny warm day. I just love the sun. Let me spend a whole day in the sun, and I'm the happiest guy on Earth! And if u add a bottle of wine, well... I'll do wild things too!
                              We are alike!

                              I love the sun and I love being outside. I'll take Coors beer over the wine though.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                                I just love the sun. Let me spend a whole day in the sun, and I'm the happiest guy on Earth! And if u add a bottle of wine, well... I'll do wild things too!
                                Come to Arizona. The 115 degrees will drain you of any desire to be in the sun.
                                Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X