No announcement yet.

Weather 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temps are nice but more thunderstorms on the way tonight, I hate them twice as bad at night.

High only 50's this weekend???:paper:

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
      Temps are nice but more thunderstorms on the way tonight, I hate them twice as bad at night.

High only 50's this weekend???:paper:
      After the crappy weekend we had, wind-snow-cold, It was pretty nice last couple of days but the wind just will not go away.

I took yesterday off to mow our back 40, the county ditch and I have the garden ready for planting. We were gusting around 35mph all afternoon and it was so annoying while trying to work outside. :brick:
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• It's 9:02 AM, and it is 81 degrees outside.
        Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
          It's 9:02 AM, and it is 81 degrees outside.
          Oh Shut Up

It is pretty chilly here this morning. Of course the wind doesn't help. Odd being cold and in a hoodie today while sporting a sunburn from yesterday.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
            It's 9:02 AM, and it is 81 degrees outside.

We might get snow this weekend.

Tired of the dang wind also. :shake:

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

We might get snow this weekend.

Tired of the dang wind also. :shake:
              We need the jet stream to move or something.

We may escape the threat of more snow this weekend. I sure hope so.

sigpic

Comment

• Wind ---> :hammer: <--- Me
                Winter is Coming!

Comment

• For the past 5 days we had sun and warm temperatures. But they said on TV that during the week end we're having rain storms, thunders... I really hope it'll go around my city! I have a date... I need some sun!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                    For the past 5 days we had sun and warm temperatures. But they said on TV that during the week end we're having rain storms, thunders... I really hope it'll go around my city! I have a date... I need some sun!!!!!!
                    Dancing in the rain on a date can be pretty romantic :thumb:

Where in Europe are you?

sigpic

Comment

• It's hot here, wearing my shorts for like the first time, mostly because my legs are so white and I don't like to blind people.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                        Dancing in the rain on a date can be pretty romantic :thumb:

Where in Europe are you?
                        Dancing in the rain... well, I ain't a big fan of the rain... Plus, I was planning a day out in the sun, maybe going to a sea resort, spend the day on the beach, having fun, u know... I live in Romania, in Bucharest, the capital city.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dancing in the rain... well, I ain't a big fan of the rain... Plus, I was planning a day out in the sun, maybe going to a sea resort, spend the day on the beach, having fun, u know... I live in Romania, in Bucharest, the capital city.
                          Are there lots of NFL, specifically Bronco fans in Romania?

Well, let's hope you have nice weather for your big day!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                            Are there lots of NFL, specifically Bronco fans in Romania?

Well, let's hope you have nice weather for your big day!
                            Bronco fans, just a few, if any!!! I mean, as far as I know, I might just be the only Bronco fan in Romania. I guess, if there were any other Bronco fan in Romania, I, as well you, would have seen him/her here...
                            But there are lots of Colts, Patriots, Packers and Cowboys fans. Don't ask me why, I just don't know how one can love the Cowboys or even the Pats and not the Broncos...

I do hope to have a clear sunny warm day. I just love the sun. Let me spend a whole day in the sun, and I'm the happiest guy on Earth! And if u add a bottle of wine, well... I'll do wild things too!
                            sigpic

Comment

I do hope to have a clear sunny warm day. I just love the sun. Let me spend a whole day in the sun, and I'm the happiest guy on Earth! And if u add a bottle of wine, well... I'll do wild things too!
                              We are alike!

I love the sun and I love being outside. I'll take Coors beer over the wine though.

sigpic

Comment

I just love the sun. Let me spend a whole day in the sun, and I'm the happiest guy on Earth! And if u add a bottle of wine, well... I'll do wild things too!
                                Come to Arizona. The 115 degrees will drain you of any desire to be in the sun.
                                Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X