Weather 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunny 70 and beautiful here 2.2 miles from Invesco

Looks like well be gettin some rain and thunder later in the week. Colorado is awesome this time of year. . . .well its pretty awesome all year
    sigpic
    photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

• We got slammed with yet another high wind warning for the next 3 days.

This crap just never ends.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• It's been very sunny here with temperature around 50 to 60 degrees. But here in Montana even in Spring/Summer time you can have snow fall and rain like crazy the weather here is very strange anything can happen here all season long. I think weather wise it's one strangest places on this Earth...
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          We got slammed with yet another high wind warning for the next 3 days.

This crap just never ends.
          It's not all bad news Joe....if the wind is blowing in the right direction, soon we will be neighbours....:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            It's not all bad news Joe....if the wind is blowing in the right direction, soon we will be neighbours....:thumb:

I'm going to go fly a kite and cut the string. See if you can catch it.

sigpic

Comment

• 65 and sunny.. I dont think I've seen darkness in over a month, I go to sleep the sun is up, I wake up and the sun is up.. I love it..

Heading 380 miles north this weekend to Fairbanks where there expecting 85 degrees and clear skies all weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                65 and sunny.. I dont think I've seen darkness in over a month, I go to sleep the sun is up, I wake up and the sun is up.. I love it..

Heading 380 miles north this weekend to Fairbanks where there expecting 85 degrees and clear skies all weekend!
                85 degrees in Alaska and we're lucky to hit 70. Go figure.

It's because you are sending all your cold air down here.

The movie 30 Days Of Night makes me think of Alaska and how you guys can handle that each winter. I would flip out.

sigpic

Comment

• Almost 2" of rain in little more than an hour last night. It rained hard enough to knock a squirrel out of tree in the front yard, meeting his demise in our driveway, which made a really exciting discovery for my yellow lab this morning.
                  sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                  Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                  Adopted By:
                  Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                  Broncbeat

Comment

• !!!!!!NASTY... mean!!!!.... thunderstorms ripped through the area last night.

http://www.wptz.com/news/23694806/detail.html

I think I can come out from under the bed now.
                    Temps are much more comfy today, still about 9,000 without power though.
                    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 05-27-2010, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Its a nice warm 94 here.

sigpic
                      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

• Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
                        Its a nice warm 94 here.

The wind is whipping here big time. We're hitting 60 mph. Nothing new.

Just came in from outside and my Bronco hat blew off and flew across the street into the parking lot of another business.

The guy grabbed it for me however...

He is a Charger fan and acted like he was going to toss it back up in the air and make it blow further. He busted out laughing and handed it to me.

It was a funny moment.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                          !!!!!!NASTY... mean!!!!.... thunderstorms ripped through the area last night.eek:eek:

http://www.wptz.com/news/23694806/detail.html

I think I can come out from under the bed now.
                          Temps are much more comfy today, still about 9,000 without power though.
                          I think that's the storm that kept us in Denver an extra 2 hours.

Usually, I wouldn't mind, but that put us home at 4am.

Tired.

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

The wind is whipping here big time. We're hitting 60 mph. Nothing new.

Just came in from outside and my Bronco hat blew off and flew across the street into the parking lot of another business.

The guy grabbed it for me however...

He is a Charger fan and acted like he was going to toss it back up in the air and make it blow further. He busted out laughing and handed it to me.

It was a funny moment.
                          Met some 'other' fans on the way home. Nice conversation with the lady who checked our bags in Oakland. The pilot in Denver asked how I thought the Broncos would do this year. Told him we were going to win. And, another passenger thanked me for Shanahan.

I don't think I would like living in Utah. Too much wind.
                          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• well rocky mountain national park has seen the most snow this year than the 10 previous. As of last week we still had 30ft drifts and alpine visitor center was up to its rafters and higher with snow still.

just a heads up trail ridge road will be a royal pain this year because of road repairs.....
                            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Well, summer is officially here...

...because I got my first mosquito bites of the year.
                              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                              Adopted By:
                              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                              Broncbeat

Comment

• BAH humbug, more t-storms for tonight.
                                Hate them in the first place.
                                Hate them twice as bad after dark and first thing in the morning

Comment

Working...
                                X