• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    BAH humbug, more t-storms for tonight.
    Hate them in the first place.
    Hate them twice as bad after dark and first thing in the morning
    I have the same dislike for t-storms, especially at night, because they keep me awake. In fact, I'd be happy to live somewhere where there are none, other than those that are harmless.....high in the sky, and no rain/wind/hail issues.

This past weekend we had over 4 inches of rain (3 in one evening!), and areas around us had closer to 7. The sky on Saturday evening was as dark as any I've seen. It went from light out to darkness, and accompanied by some weird cloud formations. Then came the heavy rains......lots of damage done to a large area surrounding us. Hate those downpours! Flooded basements, crop issues, and so on.

Tune in.....mosquitoes to follow!!!

Comment

• The weather is very sunny in California,clear skies.

Last Thursday it rained,im glad thats over with

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
        The weather is very sunny in California,clear skies.

Last Thursday it rained,im glad thats over with
        As I mentioned elsewhere, Thursday was my last day in CA. I left the sun for you.

Thunderstorm!!!

I'm a happy person when it rains. Add lightning and thunder...
        Administrator
        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
          As I mentioned elsewhere, Thursday was my last day in CA. I left the sun for you.

Thunderstorm!!!

I love thunderstorms too but we don't get many of them in the summer months.

We took my sister up to Brian Head yesterday and I was shocked to see how much snow is still up there. We were in shorts and tank tops freezing our tushy's off at 10,000'.

Great for our reservoirs this summer. :dance:
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Spent yesterday with my sister during her last day here and it was 82.

Today we are going to hit 85. :dance:

FINALLY feeling like spring/summer around here!

sigpic

Comment

• We're supposed to finally be in the 90's this weekend. Just in time for the ac to be on the fritz!!! Yayeeeee!!!!! :thumb:
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Thunderstorm!!!

It's all fine and dandy from another county/state or something, a DISTANT t-storm can be nice to listen to,
                I just don't want them in my back yard.

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                  We're s7upposed to finally be in the 90's this weekend. Just in time for the ac to be on the fritz!!! Yayeeeee!!!!! :thumb:
                  I miss the 90's. The entire last week was low 90's and pure sun. I was out on the lakes alllll week.

This week is much different. Low 70's and rain/thunderstorms.

Comment

• Ummmmmmm yea, its hot here.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Well that was a crappy weekend.

Comment

• California is good if you like smog. :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                          I miss the 90's. The entire last week was low 90's and pure sun. I was out on the lakes alllll week.

This week is much different. Low 70's and rain/thunderstorms.
                          I miss the '90's as well. The 2K years so far have been kinda lame... oh wait... you weren't... ah... yeah...

The weather is nice here.

Comment

• It was hot this weekend and I loved it! We hit 95 yesterday.

The problem we're having now is it has been so warm, the snow is melting too fast now in the mountains and our rivers and streams are raging.

One of our favorite reservoirs is already full and the others are getting close. Lake Powell on Friday was 9' higher than it was just a week ago and the water level is rising 6" everyday. That is unheard of!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                              Ummmmmmm yea, its hot here.
                              tkh......is it true it's going to hit close to 120 in Phoenix????????

Comment

• Yeah but...

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                tkh......is it true it's going to hit close to 120 in Phoenix????????

It's got to be a dry heat. Beer and dry apple cider will help to get thru the heat.

Comment

Working...
                                X