No announcement yet.

Weather 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, you Front Rangians... let's hear it. Whatcha got?

I see roughly 10" in the metro area. One coop observer in JeffCo (12.5 NW of Golden) reported 30" new this morning.
    Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Metro Denver, here, too. I went out and shoveled about 8" at 3:00 this morning (because I'm a temporarily unemployed night owl). Another 4" or so has accumulated since and it's still coming down.

Being on sabbatical on days like this is beyond perfect!

Comment

• Deep in the heart of Texas its about 50 or 55 degrees...I'm sure it'll go up to 70 then down to 35 within the next few days though.
        sigpic
        Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
        You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
        You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
        Have It All - Blu3
        Conceited - Blu3
        Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
        All On You - Blu3

Comment

• There is absolutely no snow in Indiana. It really is putting a drag to the Christmas vibe..

Comment

• Blizzard conditions on the East side of the Manzano Mountains (East of ABQ). I'll have to wait until the storm ends to have a clue of the actual depth due to the wind and drifts.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• We have no snow here (BC Canada) and usually we are several feet deep by now. It is really killing my Christmas buzz.

Canada without snow? What next?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                We have no snow here (BC Canada) and usually we are several feet deep by now. It is really killing my Christmas buzz.

Canada without snow? What next?
                lol yeah... it's pretty bare of snow out here... kinda weird feeling Christmas with no snow.

Comment

• Here it is 12/28/11 and we still have a good 6 inches of snow on the ground.

Englewood CO, home of Dove Valley & Thee Denver Broncos!!

Comment

• No snow across the pond, just heavy rain and strong winds
                    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• currently the weather ... it is -38 Celsius which is.. -36 Fahrenheit
                      soooo cold

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                        currently the weather ... it is -38 Celsius which is.. -36 Fahrenheit
                        soooo cold

Around +5 or +6 here in Southern Ontario. It snowed few weeks ago, but it's all gone now.
                        Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon Member #12

Comment

• Originally posted by Oats420 View Post
                          Around +5 or +6 here in Southern Ontario. It snowed few weeks ago, but it's all gone now.
                          it had been like that up until a few days ago. literally no snow.. and above zero. and then one evening. Boom 15 cm over night another 15 during the day and cold. haha so so so cold.

Comment

• weree about at -8c here and were supposed to have a snow storm...No snow yet and I'm crissong my finger (I hate to shovel! )
                            Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
                            -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

• Originally posted by Louich View Post
                              weree about at -8c here and were supposed to have a snow storm...No snow yet and I'm crissong my finger (I hate to shovel! )
                              hahaha it's a national pass time. Hockey, Lacrosse, Shovelling snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                                hahaha it's a national pass time. Hockey, Lacrosse, Shovelling snow.
                                Meh...I'd rather do renovations on the house than shoveling snow. After the historical winter of 2008 (?) I am alergic to snow so much I'd buy gallons of napalm just to see it melt in a painfull way lol
                                Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
                                -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

Working...
                                X