No announcement yet.

Weather 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it was only a few degress below freezing today!

i wore flip flops!

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
      it was only a few degress below freezing today!

i wore flip flops!
      My kind of person!

Crazy.

Our neighbor is always in short sleeves and shorts. Doesn't matter how much snow we have or how cold, he's out there running around like it's summer.

He's also my go-to guy when I need help in a fight when hubby's not home.

But, that's another subject for another thread.
      Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        My kind of person!

Crazy.

Our neighbor is always in short sleeves and shorts. Doesn't matter how much snow we have or how cold, he's out there running around like it's summer.

He's also my go-to guy when I need help in a fight when hubby's not home.

But, that's another subject for another thread.
        some say I am crazy... I think I am the well adjusted one... it's everyone else I question.

Comment

• 34 this morning in Florida.

I will take this opportunity today and wear a brand new sweater I bought 2 months ago

80's by mid-week. back in sandals and capri's and tee's.
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

• sweater?!? above freezing!! see what I mean ... people be crazy!

Comment

• it's so cold today that water could freeze before hitting the ground..... man I hate winter :-(

Gimme back my summer and my ss....
              :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

Adopted Broncos:
              -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

• Originally posted by Louich View Post
                it's so cold today that water could freeze before hitting the ground..... man I hate winter :-(

Gimme back my summer and my ss....
                I hope summer is nicer this year... compared to the last 2 anyway...

seemed like it rained almost every day last couple summers

Comment

• Around here last summer was kind of okay I guess. Hopefully this year will be about sunshine so I can work around the backyard of my new house ! :-)

Adopted Broncos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                    sweater?!? above freezing!! see what I mean ... people be crazy!
                    My blood has thinned out. The winter down here in Florida has been very,very mild. Most days are in the 70's or 80's, with lows in the 50's.

So when it get down to the 30's, the thin blood doesnt like the cold...hence the sweater

The nice thing is, it will be 80 by Wednesday, and will hover between 76-80 everyday for the next week, with a chance of rain later this week.

Of course, to get this awesome weather, we have to live through a Florida summer.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
                      My blood has thinned out. The winter down here in Florida has been very,very mild. Most days are in the 70's or 80's, with lows in the 50's.

So when it get down to the 30's, the thin blood doesnt like the cold...hence the sweater

The nice thing is, it will be 80 by Wednesday, and will hover between 76-80 everyday for the next week, with a chance of rain later this week.

Of course, to get this awesome weather, we have to live through a Florida summer.
                      We're going to Disney World in August.

I know, not very smart. I really dislike hot, muggy weather, too. We'll still have fun, though.
                      Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I go golfing with an ex girlfriends dad couple times a year down in palm springs

Comment

• side note the weather swings up here are ridiculous the summers are soooo hot too..

Comment

• finally back to a 'normal' winter temp!

but I still cannot wait for summer ! Chillin in the back yard, glass of hard spirit in one hand and a cuban cigar in an other ! I can see it for here....perfecly nice and calm moment !

Adopted Broncos:

Comment

• So, three weeks of cold freezing temperatures and snowing all-day, all-night seems that it's not enough.
                              It looks like snow is back again in this part of Europe. I wonder, is this is the new Ice Age or what? Cause I just don't see spring coming anytime soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

• well we are curently going back into an ice age (will not happen in at least 200 years but)... Thing is the Gulf Stream has changed it's course and it affect the weather in europe....

Now back to my bipolar weather....almost raining today !

Adopted Broncos:

Comment

Working...
                                X