Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather 101

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Louich View Post
    well we are curently going back into an ice age (will not happen in at least 200 years but)... Thing is the Gulf Stream has changed it's course and it affect the weather in europe....



    Now back to my bipolar weather....almost raining today !
    yeah... above zero here again today.... so strange to have a winter like this.

    Comment


    • I had like two weeks of winter in So Cal

      It's in the high 60s right now though which is cooler than the past couple of weeks
      sigpic
      Thank you Charger$

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        yeah... above zero here again today.... so strange to have a winter like this.
        the good side of global warming I guess
        :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

        Adopted Broncos:
        -:Mr. Decker:-

        Comment


        • 3 cheers for global warming!

          I am a fan.. up until the point we reach 'water world'.. then I am not going to be a fan..

          Comment


          • If it ever does get up just move to Québec city! We have a pretty huge 'natural' wall to keep un dry (cap diamant) :-)
            :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

            Adopted Broncos:
            -:Mr. Decker:-

            Comment


            • I love Quebec city... I spend a lot of time in la belle province ;0

              Comment


              • If you ever come around again hit me up !

                Finally the day has come to an end.. so I'll make like a tree and leave ! see ya 2morow dudes!
                :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

                Adopted Broncos:
                -:Mr. Decker:-

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Louich View Post
                  well we are curently going back into an ice age (will not happen in at least 200 years but)... Thing is the Gulf Stream has changed it's course and it affect the weather in europe....



                  Now back to my bipolar weather....almost raining today !
                  If you want bipolar weather come to Dallas/Fort Worth lol. Everybody who has visited this area that I've talked to mostly talked about the weather. I learned how to tell what is coming by looking at the sky because around here the weather channel is useless lmao! In theast 3 weeks we have jumped from the mid 40s to the mid 70s every week with random rain in the mix.
                  sigpic
                  Sig pic by dbfan2007

                  Originally posted by kishzilla
                  You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
                  You damn right!

                  Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
                  Have It All - Blu3
                  Conceited - Blu3
                  Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
                  All On You - Blu3

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Foez View Post
                    If you want bipolar weather come to Dallas/Fort Worth lol. Everybody who has visited this area that I've talked to mostly talked about the weather. I learned how to tell what is coming by looking at the sky because around here the weather channel is useless lmao! In theast 3 weeks we have jumped from the mid 40s to the mid 70s every week with random rain in the mix.
                    Well I dont want to be full of it but as far as bipolar goes we are tough to beat:
                    In a year we can see a diffence of 80 degrees (celcius) between summer and winter.
                    It is not rare (in fall) to see a birght sun in the city, rain a bit in the lands (4 km) and snow a bit farther...

                    But we can agree on the : wheater channels are useless!
                    :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

                    Adopted Broncos:
                    -:Mr. Decker:-

                    Comment


                    • Mid 70's last Saturday, snow Sunday, 76 yesterday, 70MPH winds and a tornado Watch today.

                      Earth has issues....
                      sigpic


                      Comment


                      • Trees are in bloom.

                        My daffodils are in bloom, too.

                        What happened to winter? Did I sleep through it?
                        Administrator

                        #LupusAwareness

                        #TackleCancer

                        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                        Comment


                        • sigh... 6-10 inches of snow coming down here tonight... winter finally hit... in march...

                          Comment


                          • announcing 5-6 celcius tomorah ! wouhouhou .....

                            Boy is it boring in here today ....anyone ?
                            :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

                            Adopted Broncos:
                            -:Mr. Decker:-

                            Comment


                            • It's cold and snowing and snowing and snowing some more.

                              Comment




                              • downtown.. this was like bare of snow yesterday.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X