• Show
Clear All

• Snow? Jeez

It's 80 degrees where I'm at right now

Or something like 27 C for you Canadians
    sigpic
    Thank you Charger$

Comment

• Last week some parts of Wisconsin got 17" of snow.

Tomorrow they are predicting temps in the mid 50's.

This has got to be one of the strangest winters I've ever experienced.
      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
        Snow? Jeez

It's 80 degrees where I'm at right now

Or something like 27 C for you Canadians
        That's close to what's its been most of the "winter" here. It's close to 80 right but but in a day or 2 going to make the random 30 degree drop overnight for a couple days then probably go back to close to 80 again within a few hours.
        sigpic
        Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
        You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
        You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
        Have It All - Blu3
        Conceited - Blu3
        Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
        All On You - Blu3

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post

downtown.. this was like bare of snow yesterday.
          wow ! this look a lot like the Chateau Frontenac Hotel in Qc !

probably the last snow fall for you Rem...'enjoy it' while it's there because it's comming back fasster than you can imagine (as usual)

Thors: While this winter has been different from most of the ones I lived thru (no mistyp: lived thru-I hate winter and yet I live in a freezer...) the most bizzare winter for me was the 07-08 winter...snowed every day all winter long and we got 550cm of snow or 5.5 meter of snow or if you better like more than 15 feet of snow! (and I shoveled it)

and last but not least: 27celcius! hopefully you dont call it winter there ! lol
          :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

Adopted Broncos:
          -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

• Originally posted by Louich View Post

probably the last snow fall for you Rem...'enjoy it' while it's there because it's comming back fasster than you can imagine (as usual)

Thors: While this winter has been different from most of the ones I lived thru (no mistyp: lived thru-I hate winter and yet I live in a freezer...) the most bizzare winter for me was the 07-08 winter...snowed every day all winter long and we got 550cm of snow or 5.5 meter of snow or if you better like more than 15 feet of snow! (and I shoveled it)

and last but not least: 27celcius! hopefully you dont call it winter there ! lol
            I know what you mean.

I used to live in Marquette Michigan in the mid 90's. I've experienced every type of extreme winter weather possible. The first year I lived there was so cold that Lake Superior froze completely over for the first time in 100 years. Then a cold front came down from Canada and temps plunged. The air temp was -44, but with the wind chill was -115.

The following winter was unusually dry with almost no snow. Then in the last 3 weeks of January, the city got hit by 3 snow storms over the course of 3 consecutive weekends, The first storm dropped 29 inches of snow, the second 43, and the third dropped 39 inches. It literally paralized the city for almost a week and a half.
            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
            Adopted By:
            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
            Broncbeat

Comment

That is the Delta Bessbourough in downtown saskatoon. it does look a little like CF but at the same time not quiet as cool or big. haha

and Summer can't come soon enough for me. I despise the cold more then anything.

Comment

• Did I mention I hate winter ? lol

Adopted Broncos:

Comment

Did I mention I hate winter ? lol
                  grands esprits se rencontrent

Comment

• oh criss que oui!

like in hell yeah for those who dont get the french (Frenchy?)

Adopted Broncos:

Comment

• c'est plus amusant s'il ne comprend pas.

Comment

• I would sincerely like to thank the city worker who plowed my street for unnecessarily burying my truck in snow and allowed my the chance to un-bury it. Hope you have a rotten day.

Comment

• BASTARD!

and it's: s'ils ne comprennent pas (stupid verbs and their accord) ;-)

Adopted Broncos:

Comment

BASTARD!

and it's: s'ils ne comprennent pas (stupid verbs and their accord) ;-)
                            didn't have my bescherelle handy

Comment

• 9 C / 48 F and cloudy right now at 3:44 PM CET according to Wunderground.
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X