Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather 101

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    We're going to Disney World in August. Hopefully, no bad storms during that time. Think there's a chance of cool, dry weather then? I really dislike hot and humid. It was the only time frame we had.
    August in Florida? Here is some info for the Orlando area:

    August
    Average high temperature: 91.5
    Average low temperature: 73.4
    Average precipitation: 6.78
    Average humidity (1pm): 60
    Record high (1980): 100
    Record low (1997): 65

    Good chance you will be hot, sticky, sweaty, and covered with either sunscreen and/or mosquito repellant.
    sigpic
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

    Comment


    • We hit a whopping 64 today with the wind only whipping at 15 after two days of brutal 40+ . It was nice in a way. Just wish it was warmer.

      Happy Memorial Day Weekend Everyone!!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
        August in Florida? Here is some info for the Orlando area:

        August
        Average high temperature: 91.5
        Average low temperature: 73.4
        Average precipitation: 6.78
        Average humidity (1pm): 60
        Record high (1980): 100
        Record low (1997): 65

        Good chance you will be hot, sticky, sweaty, and covered with either sunscreen and/or mosquito repellant.


        Well, maybe we could set a record low.

        Thanks for the information.
        Administrator

        Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

        Lupus Awareness

        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

        Comment




        • Anyone else have a crazy night last night in Colorado? The strongest storm came through around 12:40 am and caused the above damage to my car....
          sigpic
          2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post


            Anyone else have a crazy night last night in Colorado? The strongest storm came through around 12:40 am and caused the above damage to my car....
            Sorry about your vehicle.......looks like some serious hail / wind????

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Sorry about your vehicle.......looks like some serious hail / wind????
              Holy moly, the storm was just crazy! Worst I've ever been in except for the hurricanes in Florida during the 2004 season. The lightning was so bright and frequent we didn't need the lights on.....
              sigpic
              2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

              Comment


              • The hail storms in Colorado are just insane.....not very many around my zip code, but the one last night beat every storm I ever lived through in Florida to pieces....
                sigpic
                2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post


                  Anyone else have a crazy night last night in Colorado? The strongest storm came through around 12:40 am and caused the above damage to my car....
                  Wow,it must of been very loud and scary.It seemed very powerful by the looks of your windshield.Was it hail or lightning strikes that caused the damage?

                  Comment


                  • We got pounded last night and it woke us up around 12:30. I still have about a 1/2 foot of hail piled up behind our grille. I can't ever remember seeing that much static electricity in the clouds as last night. It was an amazing light show.
                    sigpic
                    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                      Wow,it must of been very loud and scary.It seemed very powerful by the looks of your windshield.Was it hail or lightning strikes that caused the damage?
                      I'm thinking it was the hail. Woke up around 12:40 am and just the noise was enough to drive us into a closet until it was over. Didn't notice my daughter's car (I drive a Saturn Vue) until this morning.
                      sigpic
                      2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post


                        Anyone else have a crazy night last night in Colorado? The strongest storm came through around 12:40 am and caused the above damage to my car....
                        Yeah I am down in Colorado Springs. We got a lot of hail but luckly I didn't have any damage. Sorry about your car man.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Tornado time has begun in saskatchewan.. boooo

                          Comment


                          • Larimer County, CO is on fire, nearly 22 square miles/14,000 acres are burning.



                            Zero containment at this time. Canada sending tankers to assist! Thanks Canada!
                            sigpic
                            2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

                            Comment


                            • A book I wrote

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
                                Larimer County, CO is on fire, nearly 22 square miles/14,000 acres are burning.



                                Zero containment at this time. Canada sending tankers to assist! Thanks Canada!
                                Just horrible

                                Evacuating Horsetooth Reservoir ect. now.
                                http://forums.radioreference.com/col...ld-fire-5.html

                                I spent many a good time fishing there with my Grandpa many years ago.

                                My heart goes out to all including the wildlife.
                                Live scanner feed

                                http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=7897

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X