• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovely weather 'round these parts today

Comment

• Good at the moment

Comment

• At least 112 homes destroyed in High Park Fire....

LARIMER COUNTY, Colo. – Authorities confirmed Friday that at least 112 homes have been destroyed in the 52,000-acre High Park Fire west of Fort Collins, and that number will continue to grow.

http://kwgn.com/2012/06/09/high-park...o-containment/
        sigpic
        2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

• Denver hit 100 today!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
            Denver hit 100 today!
            we havn't had a heatwave like that in a couple years and I am thankful for that.

Instead we are getting tornado warnings every couple days. good times.

Comment

• The dewpoint in Moab right now is -4. That's 4 degrees BELOW zero! Crazy...

1 above in Grand Junction, and even a surprising 7 in Durango.

After 10:00PM??? That's just not right...

I guess it could be worse. It's 104 in Mesa, AZ right now.
              Winter is Coming!

Comment

• It hit 100 degrees the last few days in Colorado Springs, it cooled off today though! The heat is suppose to come back this weekend however. Plus we got fires all over the state. Thoughts are with those who have been effected by the wildfires.
                sigpic

Comment

• Never thought I would say I really miss the Florida weather right about now.

Denver broke the record high again today.....when will it end?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Our 100 degree days are comparable to Florida's 85 degree days when you add in the heat index. Give me the dry heat any day over the humidity. I hate that feeling of taking a shower and you go to put your clean clothes on and they feel wet and damp.

The only thing Florida has over us is you can go to the beach check out the hot babes on spring break and when you get too hot you go jump in the water.

Oh, I forgot they now have an NBA championship team.
                    sigpic
                    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

• Say what you will, but at least most people in Florida have air conditioning. Can't say that about all the houses here in Colorado. Last time I went to the beach (Clearwater) what I saw wasn't pretty. Hot babes? Riggghhhhttt...

sigpic

Comment

• Some pictures taken by my friend in Mancos (Weber Fire).

Taken from his backyard. Crazy stuff. Once the wind shifted yesterday the smoke from this fire started pouring over the San Juan Mountains into our area. Seems like the whole state is going up. We've been extremely lucky here in the Uncompahgre Valley. No major fires in the mountains & hills surrounding us in quite some time. Even many of the old timers can't remember the last major fire here.

:crossedfingers:
                        Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Keep those fingers crossed as another fire has erupted in Elizabeth, just southeast of Parker, CO...4 homes have been evacuated as the fire has jumped CR 102. Please be safe out there folks!!!

Elizabeth Fire ‏@Elizabeth_Fire

Firefighters are evacuating 4 homes on Eckhart Circle. Evacuees can go to the Elbert County Fairgrounds at 75 Ute Ave.

Retweeted by 9NEWS Denver
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sharalee‏@Muffissness
                            There are 10 #wildfires burning in #Colorado now. That's 1 fire for every 511,680 residents; 1 fire per 10,410 square miles. @9News

Retweeted by 9NEWS Denver

9NEWS Denver‏@9NEWS

#COFires hashtags: #WaldoCanyonFire #HighParkFire #TroutCreekFire #WeberFire #Stateline #WoodlandHeightsFire #SpringerFire #TreasureFire
                            sigpic

Comment

• Colorado Incidents and Breaking News

They give updates when they can.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                                Colorado Incidents and Breaking News

They give updates when they can.
                                Thanks for the link 2MW!! :thumb:
                                sigpic