Weather 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest...

P.S. Please notice the 2010 date on it, meant to be a funnie.
    Albeit it is not far from what they are saying, just want to clear that up.
    Actually I think Sunday will be the big day course that could change,

REAL time stuff

What people are saying

http://www.city-data.com/forum/

Live scanners

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=top

Webcams

http://www.earthcam.com/events/breakingnews/

And

Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 10-26-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• I'm under the bubble!

Fridays are usually my regular grocery shopping days. I forgot about the storm until I got to the store.

Lowes and HD are out of generators.

Are you guys near the coast? We're far enough away from the Bay. OC/Eastern Shore might get hit hard.
      Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Well i will be drinking it up this weekend so i guess the map is spot on. :thumb:
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
          Well i will be drinking it up this weekend so i guess the map is spot on. :thumb:

This storm better not interfere with the game. Our lines are underground, so we usually don't lose power.

I'm still hoping that it just fades out.
          Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I will cease to complain about the cold while you guys wait out this storm... after which I will re-commence my complaining.

Hope it all turns out to be much a do about nothing for you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
              I will cease to complain about the cold while you guys wait out this storm... after which I will re-commence my complaining.

Hope it all turns out to be much a do about nothing for you guys.
              I don't know. A hurricane fusing with a cold storm doesn't sound like nothing. Sound like it's gonna be a cold, rainy, windy weekend in the North East.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                I don't know. A hurricane fusing with a cold storm doesn't sound like nothing. Sound like it's gonna be a cold, rainy, windy weekend in the North East.
                well.. that is why the last sentence started with "hope" haha

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  Want to come visit me? Let's go swimming!

Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                    Latest...
                    Scary... I hope everyone is safe and sound.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I edited my post just to be safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                        I edited my post just to be safe.
                        2MW, I should know better. I've got to keep my eye on you. I knew it was going for humor, but I didn't look at the date.

I'm not bubbled!

I've just been 2MWed.
                        Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

• Hope this thing loses some steam. Usually the so called perfect storm has low odds, and lets just imagine the best case scenario here.....hey some wet and windy will occur, but quite possibly at a level that does not disrupt too much.

Good luck folks!

Comment

• This doesn't seem to be losing steam. Expecting power outages, hopefully there's only minimal damage.

I'm looking forward to seeing this storm in action, but not looking forward to the inevitable consequences.
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, this thing is large...... I read that 70% of the Canadian population will be impacted. No doubt, Eastern Canada makes up most of our population, but still.....

Comment

• and if the storm wasn't enough we had a 7.7 magnitude earthquake in BC to give everyone a tsunami scare on the other side.

Comment

Working...
                                X