No announcement yet.

Weather 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was once as a fundraiser dinner and was talking to a fellow from alabama who was amazed all canadians had electric cars.

Turns out he had never seen a 'block heater' on a vehicle before and figured the plug ins were because all the cars were electric. He was even more puzzled when I explained that it got so cold up here many cars wouldn't start without them.

Comment

• AHAHAHAAHHA ! Good one, I remember being suprised by buddies in Tx not having defroster for their rear window. I was like seriously? But then someone pointed out that they dont live in a freezer like I do and I lighted up! lol
      :logo:Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7:logo:

Adopted Broncos:
      -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post

You're hubby should know better. You're supposed to take a hammer and chisel. Takes care of the ice nicely.
        haha, that'll teach him for telling me hot water on an iced window causes cracks...

Originally posted by Louich View Post
        Seriously....No winshield defrost on the car ? You know like that one :

As for us keeping the cold and the snow, you guys should know by now that we love sharing our precious stuff in Canaduh! :thumb:
        That defrost wasn't working quick enough for it being early and me late... thanks for the dashboards photo's. I prefer the defrost that toasts the toes when my windows fog up, that's the one on dial two.
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          Now THAT is funny!!

I'm tired of this winter. We normally get some warmer days during the course of the season but not this year.

Still struggling to hit the 40 degree mark and this past weekend was very cold and windy. More snow and colder expected tomorrow.

I wish the Canadians would keep this up there and quit pushing it down here.

Come On Summertime!!
          I'm not cheering for summertime where I'm at... just cuz I can wait on that 115 degree weather.
          I'm all for spring! Bring on the ninties
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers

Comment

• 50 degrees today. Nice.

Possible 10-12 inches of snow tomorrow. Not nice.

We're right on the edge. Hope it's just rain.

So hubby went to Richmond. He tries his best to avoid shoveling snow. One year, we got a ton of snow. Where was he? Southern CA.
            Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

50 degrees today. Nice.

Possible 10-12 inches of snow tomorrow. Not nice.

We're right on the edge. Hope it's just rain.

So hubby went to Richmond. He tries his best to avoid shoveling snow. One year, we got a ton of snow. Where was he? Southern CA.
              smart man
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                smart man
                He likes to think so.

He just called. 4 inches in Richmond. Only rain here. At least he doesn't have to shovel it.
                Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• it's going to be above the freezing mark... for 2-3 days.. in march... it's going to be grosssssss and sloppy outside.

Comment

• Have to go shovel about 5" today and by the end of the week, we'll be upper 60's. Gotta love spring time in the west!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• It's Easter vacation/spring break.

My apricot trees bloomed for the first time ever. The daffodils are in full bloom.

And it's snowing.

My petals are freezing.
                      Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Comment

It's Easter vacation/spring break.

My apricot trees bloomed for the first time ever. The daffodils are in full bloom.

And it's snowing.

My petals are freezing.
                        Yep another snow storm

I love winter but it's starting to be a bummer.

Comment

• Comment

• Weather is FANTASTIC today! Spring has arrived.. about time I should say!!!

Just shy of 20C / 68F
                            Adopted Poster
                            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• I was outside wearing shorts yesterday.

Wake up to a foot and a half of snow.

Love Colorado.
                              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• With just over a week to go, we are in the race for coldest April of all time.

Normally our Red River crests (coming north from North Dakota, and swelling with all the spring melt) around now, even in late years, but it might be another month before that happens. Not even close this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X