No announcement yet.

Weather 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, over 50 inches of snow in Boston. So over it. But yeah, it's not snowing today!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Winter starting to really grind me down

Cant wait for spring
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
        Winter starting to really grind me down

Cant wait for spring
        Come on over, I have room :thumb:

77 / 55 F

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          Well, over 50 inches of snow in Boston. So over it. But yeah, it's not snowing today!!!!
          I saw on the news last night that some towns are having to melt the snow to make room for more.

Stay warm and be safe.

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
          Come on over, I have room :thumb:

77 / 55 F
          Watch 50 people show up at your door.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• It's snowing right now.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              It's snowing right now.
              Snow, in New Mexico? How often does that happen?
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                Snow, in New Mexico? How often does that happen?
                It snows in the mountains frequently. My house is 7500' asl, so we get snow during winter when it's wet. So far this winter, we have c. 40". The weather goes in cycles. In the Eighties we had a number of winters with close to ten feet of combined snowfall.

The Sangre de Cristo range gets a lot of snow, but so do the Jemez and Sacramento.

Comment

It snows in the mountains frequently. My house is 7500' asl, so we get snow during winter when it's wet. So far this winter, we have c. 40". The weather goes in cycles. In the Eighties we had a number of winters with close to ten feet of combined snowfall.

The Sangre de Cristo range gets a lot of snow, but so do the Jemez and Sacramento.
                  Oh. Well there ya go, you learn something new every day. :thumb:
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• I wish we had snow here…. seriously. It's in the 80's today…. feel like winter went by to fast.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                      I wish we had snow here…. seriously. It's in the 80's today…. feel like winter went by to fast.
                      I have that Seasonal Affective Disorder and am envious of the sunny 80's. As the years go by my dislike for cold-dark winters is increasing to almost a fear-phobia. If I could, I'd trade you.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                        I have that Seasonal Affective Disorder and am envious of the sunny 80's. As the years go by my dislike for cold-dark winters is increasing to almost a fear-phobia. If I could, I'd trade you.
                        The short, cold days around the Winter Solstice have a psychological effect on me, too. I love the Christmas tree. After the solstice, I count the days each day to the Vernal Equinox. It's getting pretty good now.

Comment

The short, cold days around the Winter Solstice have a psychological effect on me, too. I love the Christmas tree. After the solstice, I count the days each day to the Vernal Equinox. It's getting pretty good now.
                          Same for me. I am good up through Christmas because of the anticipation then I crash profoundly. On doctor's advice I started 4000 units of vitamin D daily and it made a significantly noticeable difference.
                          sigpic

Comment

Same for me. I am good up through Christmas because of the anticipation then I crash profoundly. On doctor's advice I started 4000 units of vitamin D daily and it made a significantly noticeable difference.
                            Try Sam-e and 5-HTP.

Comment

Try Sam-e and 5-HTP.
                              Can you be more descriptive?

Beer works too!
                              sigpic

Comment

I get very little outdoors May - Nov. though …. so you would probably only enjoy the winters here if your an outdoors person. I love the 70's though, that is the perfect temperature in my mind. I would love to trade you if you are anywhere where you get some snow, but not an extreme amount.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                                Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                                Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                                Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Working...
                                X