Weather 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
    Snow on the San Juans this morning. Best guesstimate is at about the 12,500 foot level.

You know it, I know it, we all know it...

Winter IS Coming!!!
    They are predicting a warm winter here with less than normal snowfall, thanks to el nino. I sure hope it's true. The trouble is, el nino's can produce bad weather in other places. California may get some rain as a result, but lets hope it's not too, too heavy. It would be cool if they got just what they need.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      They are predicting a warm winter here with less than normal snowfall, thanks to el nino. I sure hope it's true. The trouble is, el nino's can produce bad weather in other places. California may get some rain as a result, but lets hope it's not too, too heavy. It would be cool if they got just what they need.
      We did have rain today. Loads of it in fact, for us at least. It was a nice relief from the sinking hot and humid weather we've had the last week with some hurricane of the coast of Baja .

It's raining now in fact. I think I'll go enjoy the night sounds of rain for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        We did have rain today. Loads of it in fact, for us at least. It was a nice relief from the sinking hot and humid weather we've had the last week with some hurricane of the coast of Baja .

It's raining now in fact. I think I'll go enjoy the night sounds of rain for a while.
        I'm so glad you're getting rain. A nice, gentle rain. Over a long period of time (with some sunny days in between). No floods. No mudslides.

Enjoy.
        Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Be safe, East Coasters!

We're going to Dover on Sunday to see Gordon's last race there. Really hoping it's not going to rain.
          Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            Be safe, East Coasters!

We're going to Dover on Sunday to see Gordon's last race there. Really hoping it's not going to rain.
            Stay safe and dry all you easterners!

Comment

• Can't wait till cooler weather gets here. Still mid 80's here. Central louisiana actually just checked the weather high of 94 tomorrow. Just ridiculous in October
              Last edited by majicman067; 10-14-2015, 10:19 PM.
              Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

Comment

• We're finally making down to Mid-eighties this week! It's gonna be smooth sailing for a few months, hope the 100 degree crap is in the past til spring. I need to move somewhere cooler ....
                sigpic
                Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• where do you live? we in the mid 80's now then drops down to 50's at night
                  Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                    We're finally making down to Mid-eighties this week! It's gonna be smooth sailing for a few months, hope the 100 degree crap is in the past til spring. I need to move somewhere cooler ....
                    Just had some flurries yesterday, if that's your definition of cooler.
                    sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                    Adopted By:
                    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                    Broncbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by majicman067 View Post
                      where do you live? we in the mid 80's now then drops down to 50's at night
                      I'm in the suburbs outside of Phoenix, we're at high sixties at night still ...

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                      Just had some flurries yesterday, if that's your definition of cooler.
                      Yes, I'd love to see the four seasons again ... although I think I've read in the past from you that you get below 0 at some points during the winter ....
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers

Comment

• Up here its been getting to upper 30s at night. Wed could be snow.
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• We had a friend send us pictures of snow they got last week right in the middle of our 100+ weather.

Comment

• Just got our flu shots. I expect to catch one any day now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Just got our flu shots. I expect to catch one any day now.
                              Hopefully it doesn't hit you too hard....
                              sigpic

Comment

• November 2-4th here in Madison, WI will be in the mid 60s to lower 70s. Very, very weird....

Comment

Working...
                                X