• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CanDB
    Football Immortal
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    I agree.. but Trudeau had to do his 'thing'... but I don't want to get into what I think of him. at least not in this thread. haha
    That's True........:doh:

Comment

• CanDB
      Football Immortal
      • Mar 2008

Good view of the river from today.
      Hey....your River is still flowing (I think), or is that washroom "drainage".....need more cold weather!!!

Great pic!

:thumb:

Comment

• Oats420
        Practice Squad
        • Sep 2009

Nice picture Remedy. It looks very cold... wow.
        Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon Member #12

Comment

• Remedy
          Former Mod about town
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Hey....your River is still flowing (I think), or is that washroom "drainage".....need more cold weather!!!

Great pic!

:thumb:
          The river flows so fast it never really freezes over completely , Plus it hadnt been below zero by more then a few degrees until this week... when mother nature decided to make up for lost time apparently.

Comment

• CanDB
            Football Immortal
            • Mar 2008

The river flows so fast it never really freezes over completely , Plus it hadnt been below zero by more then a few degrees until this week... when mother nature decided to make up for lost time apparently.
            Time for some, "It's so cold...." jokes.

How about.....

"It's so cold, that when I had to take a wiz outside, it never reached the ground...." (not sure that's a joke actually)

Comment

• Remedy
              Former Mod about town
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Time for some, "It's so cold...." jokes.

How about.....

"It's so cold, that when I had to take a wiz outside, it never reached the ground...." (not sure that's a joke actually)
              Are we telling jokes.. or stating facts.

It's so cold I actually had to chisel my dog of a fire hydrant.

really though it's actually so cold I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets.....

Comment

• CanDB
                Football Immortal
                • Mar 2008

Are we telling jokes.. or stating facts.

It's so cold I actually had to chisel my dog of a fire hydrant.

really though it's actually so cold I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets.....
                Bingo!!!!!

It's so cold I figured it would be safe to have an outdoor party with no mosquitoes this weekend.....

Comment

• Red-Falcon
                  RO
                  • Jan 2009

I'm so tired of this winter. As if we didn't have enough snow, this morning it started snowing again, it's gonna be a blizzard, and once again roads will get closed, and temperatures will fall and it's going to be so cold...

It's like the worst winter in Europe...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Peanut
                    ModNut
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                    I'm so tired of this winter. As if we didn't have enough snow, this morning it started snowing again, it's gonna be a blizzard, and once again roads will get closed, and temperatures will fall and it's going to be so cold...

It's like the worst winter in Europe...
                    Be safe out there!

We've had it pretty mild here in MD. We're kind of like in a pocket. Things happen north and south of us.

Cold and windy today.
                    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Charlie Brown
                      King of the Echo People
                      • Oct 2004

I, too, am tired of this winter. I usually love winter but this year has been especially cold.

I have a friend coming to visit from across the continent and I would really like the weather to be nice for her - but nooooooo. Instead she is going to get snow, ice, and cold.
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• RunYouOver
                        Admin
                        • Jan 2005

For what it's worth, the Northeast hasn't even had winter this year. One snowstorm at the end of October, and the temperature's barely dipped below freezing since!
                        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Remedy
                          Former Mod about town
                          • Apr 2009

This winter is awesome.. in my books... since I normally live in the coldest of colds that you could fathom... this has been a t shirt winter. I only had to plug in the truck a couple times.. only ONE cold week .... Global warming I will love you forever.

Comment

• Red-Falcon
                            RO
                            • Jan 2009

This winter is awesome.. in my books... since I normally live in the coldest of colds that you could fathom... this has been a t shirt winter. I only had to plug in the truck a couple times.. only ONE cold week .... Global warming I will love you forever.
                            Glad to see one person that enjoys winter. U are the only one I know that don't mind the cold and what winter stands for...

I ,for one, would trade my home place for any summer-like city where it's always warm.

As I write these words right now, outside it's - 14 * Celsius. That's about -6 * F. And that's even a "warm" night, compared to previous nights!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Charlie Brown
                              King of the Echo People
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
                              Glad to see one person that enjoys winter. U are the only one I know that don't mind the cold and what winter stands for...

I ,for one, would trade my home place for any summer-like city where it's always warm.

As I write these words right now, outside it's - 14 * Celsius. That's about -6 * F. And that's even a "warm" night, compared to previous nights!!!!!
                              I love winter too, it is just that there have been a lot of cold, snowy, icy days. As much as I like those days ... I want things to be at least in the 60s - 70s range Fahrenheit.
                              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• BroncoManiac_69
                                First Year Fan 1974
                                • Sep 2003

The past two months here in Utah have been almost spring like. It's so odd to be so warm for so long.

Now that I start back at a construction job tomorrow, of course it has turn into winter again. Snowy and cold which we haven't seen for a while.

From my point of view it's like..... figures.
                                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X