Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Survivor Vanuatu (possible voting spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the next person voted off is
    (Spoilers Below)

JP and Mia!!!

Wow, what a good episode. Dual tribal councils and individual immunity! That John maybe a pretty boy but he is a really smart player. Alot of crazy twists and dividing loyalties from the get go. The men however seem to know exactly how to vote. They are wasting no time in voting off the stronger players first. As i said, it seems like Survivor goes to an indvidual game earlier and earlier every year and this year is no exception. I don't think I'd be trusting that Chris if I was Sarge and the others. He looks like he controlls alot from the background.

Comment

Yeah, tonight was great. Chris is a good player. Sarge is great though...I laugh every time I look at him. He swaggers when he walks and talks as if he is getting ready to yell at Gomer Pyle or something. LOL

I'm glad that JP and Mia are gone. Good riddence Mia! Seeya bye! She got on my nerves. I still say Eliza has beautiful eyes! Wow!

Anyway, good competitions and fun to watch.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Mia was eye candy and that was about it, time to send her butt back to Jersey. Glad Sarge stuck to the plan, always time later to get rid of Rory, but Jp had to go this week.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Too bad Mia had to go.

This is the breast Survivor ever.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
            its the original reality show

No it isn't. Real World has been around since the 80s. So, "Survivor" is not original. And plus, none of it is reality anyway.

I said this before too, if you want the REAL reality show, watch Seinfeld. That's reality, none of this Survivor, Bachelor "Fake" World crap.

Seinfeld is our lives....it's all about nothing. I'm pretty sure I've never been on some island for 3 months to earn a million dollars...
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
              Too bad Mia had to go.

This is the breast Survivor ever.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Working...
              X