Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Argh

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    How bout why TV is NOT bad for you, when in fact you learn many things from it.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Good ideas everyone, keep em coming if possible. I have until 6:30 mountain time before i should work on it.

      Comment


      • #18
        Drug legalization (for or against, I don't care - and the same goes for the rest of these, they're all great speech fodder)
        Semesters or quarters (if your school has one, pick the other)
        Facebook or Myspace
        Rookie cap
        Cap or no cap
        Drinking on campus, student unions
        Smoking bans
        Golf carts vs. walking
        LCD vs Plasma
        PS3 vs XBOX 360 vs Wii
        You should change your major to X

        EDIT: 4-3 vs 3-4. Duh.
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

        Comment


        • #19
          I ended up doing it on the Swine Flu, since I feel as though its being blown out of proportion here in the States. I finally had enough with the news

          Thanks again everyone, despite me not using the ideas i still appreciate it

          Comment


          • #20
            Ahhh, I was going to suggest you persuade someone to swim in the ponds on campus near kit.
            sigpic

            And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

            Comment


            • #21
              The Ponds?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                The Ponds?
                What?

                I would be impressed if you persuaded someone...

                ...plus they might develop super powers in there (or die).
                sigpic

                And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
                  What?

                  I would be impressed if you persuaded someone...

                  ...plus they might develop super powers in there (or die).
                  We could make it a team effort

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                    We could make it a team effort
                    "...in conclusion, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger...so just do it. Thank you."

                    Okay. I got the conclusion done. The rest is up to you!
                    sigpic

                    And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
                      "...in conclusion, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger...so just do it. Thank you."

                      Okay. I got the conclusion done. The rest is up to you!
                      Alright, lets give this a shot.

                      I grew up wanting to be a super hero, sadly genetics prohibits this. Thanks Dad. However, we have discovered something. If you go head first into this pond, you will be granted powers you never imagined! Just ask my colleague here! He now has....look! Opposable thumbs! Just what kind of powers will you receive? Let's find out! Many people this pond looks gross, however I disagree. I look at it as an opportunity for things I never thought possible.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                        Alright, lets give this a shot.

                        I grew up wanting to be a super hero, sadly genetics prohibits this. Thanks Dad. However, we have discovered something. If you go head first into this pond, you will be granted powers you never imagined! Just ask my colleague here! He now has....look! Opposable thumbs! Just what kind of powers will you receive? Let's find out! Many people this pond looks gross, however I disagree. I look at it as an opportunity for things I never thought possible.
                        Print and present! Done and done.
                        sigpic

                        And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
                          Print and present! Done and done.
                          Not bad for pretty much impromptu.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                            I ended up doing it on the Swine Flu, since I feel as though its being blown out of proportion here in the States. I finally had enough with the news

                            Thanks again everyone, despite me not using the ideas i still appreciate it
                            So, how did it go?
                            Administrator

                            Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                            Lupus Awareness Month

                            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
                              So, how did it go?
                              It went good I think, the audience got distracted a bit.

                              Felt a bit short, luckily I had a five minute video to eat up time

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X