Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fell asleep while being tattoed???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fell asleep while being tattoed???

    You are friggin' kidding me, right???

    BRUSSELS - A Belgian teenager has told police how she emerged from a tattoo parlor with 56 stars over one side of her face, rather than the three she had asked for, prosecutors said on Tuesday.

    "I said this part, the top, is ok, but not the rest," Kimberley Vlaeminck from the city of Kortrijk, 56 miles northwest of Brussels, told Belgian broadcaster VRT.

    The 18-year-old said she fell asleep during the procedure, and woke up in pain when her nose was being tattooed.

    A spokesman for Kortrijk prosecutors' office said police were investigating after a complaint from the teenager.

    The tattoo artist said Vlaeminck had agreed to 56 stars.

    "She agreed, but when her father saw it, the trouble started," Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws quoted the man as saying.

    Vlaeminck said she wanted to keep the tattoos on her forehead but would have the rest removed.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  • #2
    .......

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
      .......
      I agree. Let the "phail" bugs follow!!
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


      Comment


      • #4
        Ok, Im not going to lie. I have fallen asleep while being tattooed before. But I was pretty tired after a LONG day of work.

        This is why you pick tattoo artists you TRUST! :doh:
        sigpic

        I adopt andrewmlb.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
          Ok, Im not going to lie. I have fallen asleep while being tattooed before. But I was pretty tired after a LONG day of work.

          This is why you pick tattoo artists you TRUST! :doh:
          Aren't some parts of the body more sensitive to pain? I would think the face is one of them.
          Administrator

          Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

          Lupus Awareness Month

          "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
            Aren't some parts of the body more sensitive to pain? I would think the face is one of them.
            They ALL hurt. Some places more than others. But different people have more tolerance for pain than others. Besides, when you sleep, you dont feel pain. You sleep off a headache. Kind of the same thing here. If you can fall asleep, you wont know that something is being done. And if you are a particularly deep sleeper (like myself), you can be touched and such and not be woken up.
            Last edited by McSmashie; 06-17-2009, 03:13 PM.
            sigpic

            I adopt andrewmlb.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
              Ok, Im not going to lie. I have fallen asleep while being tattooed before. But I was pretty tired after a LONG day of work.

              This is why you pick tattoo artists you TRUST! :doh:
              Her first tatto, as an 18 year old girl, and on her face? You think she's gonna be tired? Especially if all she wanted were three. How long would that take? 30 minutes at most? Nuh-uh! :nono: She better not be selling because I ain't buyin'. I think the tattoo artist is onto something when he said- "She didn't have a problem until her dad saw them."
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                Her first tatto, as an 18 year old girl, and on her face? You think she's gonna be tired? Especially if all she wanted were three. How long would that take? 30 minutes at most? Nuh-uh! :nono: She better not be selling because I ain't buyin'. I think the tattoo artist is onto something when he said- "She didn't have a problem until her dad saw them."
                Im not disagreeing with you. Sounds to me like she was drunk or stoned, possibly leading to this whole thing.

                Im just saying it IS possible to fall asleep while be tattooed. Not that SHE did.
                sigpic

                I adopt andrewmlb.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                  Im not disagreeing with you. Sounds to me like she was drunk or stoned, possibly leading to this whole thing.

                  Im just saying it IS possible to fall asleep while be tattooed. Not that SHE did.
                  The guy that finished me upper arm and shoulder almost fell alseep. 8 hours... I wore him out! And I was good to keep going had he had been able... and I had more money...
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    The guy that finished me upper arm and shoulder almost fell alseep. 8 hours... I wore him out! And I was good to keep going had he had been able... and I had more money...
                    Longest I have done was 9 1/2 hours. But generally 7 to 8 hours is usual for me. Although I dropped out after 5 or 6 hours on my ribs.
                    sigpic

                    I adopt andrewmlb.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                      Longest I have done was 9 1/2 hours. But generally 7 to 8 hours is usual for me. Although I dropped out after 5 or 6 hours on my ribs.
                      I'd love to get some more! But funds aren't as easy to come by when you've got tow wee ones and are paying for a wedding.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Told ya I smelt bull-shyat!

                        It was just a hunch.

                        BRUSSELS - A Belgian teenager who had 56 stars tattooed on the side of her face admitted that she had lied about knowing what happened because she was afraid of her father's reaction, British media reported.

                        Kimberley Vlaeminck told a Dutch TV crew that she made up the whole story because her father became angry after he saw her star-covered face, The Telegraph reported on Monday.

                        The 18-year-old initially claimed she had fallen asleep during the procedure, and woke up in pain when her nose was being tattooed.

                        Vlaeminck had told police she emerged from a tattoo parlor with 56 stars over one side of her face, rather than the three she had asked for. She even threatened to sue tattoo artist, Rouslan Toumaniantz, for the thousands she needed for laser surgery to have them removed.

                        She blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not understanding her French and English instructions.

                        But she told Dutch TV this week, "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious."

                        The tattoo artist also said Vlaeminck had agreed to 56 stars.

                        "She agreed, but when her father saw it, the trouble started," Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws quoted the man as saying.

                        Vlaeminck said she wanted to keep the tattoos on her forehead but would have the rest removed.

                        And for Toumaniantz?

                        Toumaniantz, who is covered from head to toe in tattoo artistry, said the only thing he was disappointed in was having an unhappy client.

                        "I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity," Toumanaintz told The Telegraph.

                        He will now require written consent from clients before any procedure, he said.
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                          It was just a hunch.

                          BRUSSELS - A Belgian teenager who had 56 stars tattooed on the side of her face admitted that she had lied about knowing what happened because she was afraid of her father's reaction, British media reported.

                          Kimberley Vlaeminck told a Dutch TV crew that she made up the whole story because her father became angry after he saw her star-covered face, The Telegraph reported on Monday.

                          The 18-year-old initially claimed she had fallen asleep during the procedure, and woke up in pain when her nose was being tattooed.

                          Vlaeminck had told police she emerged from a tattoo parlor with 56 stars over one side of her face, rather than the three she had asked for. She even threatened to sue tattoo artist, Rouslan Toumaniantz, for the thousands she needed for laser surgery to have them removed.

                          She blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not understanding her French and English instructions.

                          But she told Dutch TV this week, "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious."

                          The tattoo artist also said Vlaeminck had agreed to 56 stars.

                          "She agreed, but when her father saw it, the trouble started," Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws quoted the man as saying.

                          Vlaeminck said she wanted to keep the tattoos on her forehead but would have the rest removed.

                          And for Toumaniantz?

                          Toumaniantz, who is covered from head to toe in tattoo artistry, said the only thing he was disappointed in was having an unhappy client.

                          "I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity," Toumanaintz told The Telegraph.

                          He will now require written consent from clients before any procedure, he said.
                          What a..cant say it..I mean lying about the whole thing is bad enough but how are you going to threaten to sue the guy after you agreed to do it and wanted it..He should sue her for, I dunno, defamation or something like that.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Why in the hell would you want tattoos on your face anyways?

                            That's just stupid.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                              What a..cant say it..I mean lying about the whole thing is bad enough but how are you going to threaten to sue the guy after you agreed to do it and wanted it..He should sue her for, I dunno, defamation or something like that.
                              I dunno... the only bad pub is no pub... right? He got his name out there and now it's getting cleared up. SO maybe his business get's free advertisig out of it?
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X