X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
    Even those I think she is pretty annoying, I think her stars are pretty cute.

Dude, thats not a tattoo, thats VD!

Leave a comment:

• McSmashie
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Why in the hell would you want tattoos on your face anyways?

That's just stupid.
    Even those I think she is pretty annoying, I think her stars are pretty cute.

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    I've always thought kerry king's head tattoo was pretty cool. But it's a little different when you're the guitarist of Slayer.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
    You? Sorry if I offended you then
    Ive been crying ever since I saw that

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Haha I know a guy with a face tattoo on the back of his head.
    You? Sorry if I offended you then

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
    A tattoo artist isn't just going to tattoo 56 stars on some chicks face for no reason. The whole thing's ridiculous.
    Yep, you got that right!

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    A tattoo artist isn't just going to tattoo 56 stars on some chicks face for no reason. The whole thing's ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Ummm..... *gulp*.... .... I'm not even touching that one....

:doh:

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker View Post
    Agreed.

I once saw a guy who was bald, and he got his face tattooed on the back of his head. Okay then.

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied

That's just stupid.
    Because you're one crazy M***** F****.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied

That's just stupid.
    Agreed.

I once saw a guy who was bald, and he got his face tattooed on the back of his head. Okay then.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    What a..cant say it..I mean lying about the whole thing is bad enough but how are you going to threaten to sue the guy after you agreed to do it and wanted it..He should sue her for, I dunno, defamation or something like that.
    I dunno... the only bad pub is no pub... right? He got his name out there and now it's getting cleared up. SO maybe his business get's free advertisig out of it?

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied

That's just stupid.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    It was just a hunch.

BRUSSELS - A Belgian teenager who had 56 stars tattooed on the side of her face admitted that she had lied about knowing what happened because she was afraid of her father's reaction, British media reported.

Kimberley Vlaeminck told a Dutch TV crew that she made up the whole story because her father became angry after he saw her star-covered face, The Telegraph reported on Monday.

The 18-year-old initially claimed she had fallen asleep during the procedure, and woke up in pain when her nose was being tattooed.

Vlaeminck had told police she emerged from a tattoo parlor with 56 stars over one side of her face, rather than the three she had asked for. She even threatened to sue tattoo artist, Rouslan Toumaniantz, for the thousands she needed for laser surgery to have them removed.

She blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not understanding her French and English instructions.

But she told Dutch TV this week, "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious."

The tattoo artist also said Vlaeminck had agreed to 56 stars.

"She agreed, but when her father saw it, the trouble started," Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws quoted the man as saying.

Vlaeminck said she wanted to keep the tattoos on her forehead but would have the rest removed.

And for Toumaniantz?

Toumaniantz, who is covered from head to toe in tattoo artistry, said the only thing he was disappointed in was having an unhappy client.

"I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity," Toumanaintz told The Telegraph.

He will now require written consent from clients before any procedure, he said.
    What a..cant say it..I mean lying about the whole thing is bad enough but how are you going to threaten to sue the guy after you agreed to do it and wanted it..He should sue her for, I dunno, defamation or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Told ya I smelt bull-shyat!

It was just a hunch.

BRUSSELS - A Belgian teenager who had 56 stars tattooed on the side of her face admitted that she had lied about knowing what happened because she was afraid of her father's reaction, British media reported.

Kimberley Vlaeminck told a Dutch TV crew that she made up the whole story because her father became angry after he saw her star-covered face, The Telegraph reported on Monday.

The 18-year-old initially claimed she had fallen asleep during the procedure, and woke up in pain when her nose was being tattooed.

Vlaeminck had told police she emerged from a tattoo parlor with 56 stars over one side of her face, rather than the three she had asked for. She even threatened to sue tattoo artist, Rouslan Toumaniantz, for the thousands she needed for laser surgery to have them removed.

She blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not understanding her French and English instructions.

But she told Dutch TV this week, "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious."

The tattoo artist also said Vlaeminck had agreed to 56 stars.

"She agreed, but when her father saw it, the trouble started," Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws quoted the man as saying.

Vlaeminck said she wanted to keep the tattoos on her forehead but would have the rest removed.

And for Toumaniantz?

Toumaniantz, who is covered from head to toe in tattoo artistry, said the only thing he was disappointed in was having an unhappy client.

"I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity," Toumanaintz told The Telegraph.

He will now require written consent from clients before any procedure, he said.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X