I Love Warm Summer Days & Nights!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love Warm Summer Days & Nights!!!

Our Canadian summer arrived fashionably late this year, but we are now basking in the heat again, "like we did last summer" (as in, lets twist again)....

I love it when it gets warm, maybe even hot.......

So many good things happen.... for example:
    • - going for a nice walk on a warm, breezy evening....it's a complete turn on

• - working / playing hard outside, which makes that first (and second, etc.) drink taste so wonderfully good. Beer is so delicious on a hot day. I seldom have them anymore, but a chocolate shake almost brings tears to my eyes...so good!!

• - suddenly, all the lovely ladies find their lightest / shortest of threads to wear, and appear everywhere, which is a dream come true after waiting so long for the heavy stuff to disappear into the closet

• - driving with windows down, and the A/C off......it is the ultimate trip!

• - the medicinal feeling of pure heat, especially knowing you can step inside a cool place anytime you want to (sorry if you don't have a cool place..)

• - for some magical reason I eat less when it heats up (allowing me to drink a little more)

• - of course, walking along the beach, and observing whatever comes along.....

• - for that matter, I even like smelling like suntan lotion

• - the smell of pine trees, freshly cut grass, flowers and all the other amazing aromas that the heat releases, to our benefit

Plenty more, but I'll stop now, so I can go outside and enjoy another very warm day!

Between women in hats and nice walks on a warm, breezy evening as being turn ons....

Whatever floats your boat though!

But yes, I agree. I LOVE summer. It's my favorite time of the year. I get almost too tan (I'll probably regret it in the future) going out golfing, boating, fishing, or just being outside.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Our Canadian summer arrived fashionably late this year, but we are now basking in the heat again, "like we did last summer" (as in, lets twist again)....

I love it when it gets warm, maybe even hot.......

So many good things happen.... for example:
      • - going for a nice walk on a warm, breezy evening....it's a complete turn on

• - driving with windows down, and the A/C off......it is the ultimate trip!

[LIST]
      - for some magical reason I eat less when it heats up (allowing me to drink a little more)[/LIST
      • - of course, walking along the beach, and observing whatever comes along.....

• - for that matter, I even like smelling like suntan lotion

• - the smell of pine trees, freshly cut grass, flowers and all the other amazing aromas that the heat releases, to our benefit

Plenty more, but I'll stop now, so I can go outside and enjoy another very warm day!

This is not eharmony.com Can!
      That must be embarrassing posting on the wrong site like that!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
        This is not eharmony.com Can!
        That must be embarrassing posting on the wrong site like that!
        Oooops!!!

It's kind of strange......and I'll be the first to admit it......if someone else posted the way I do sometimes, I may not be too thrilled to read it.

On the other hand, when it hits me, I write it. So corny as it may be at times, it's what's going on inside my sleepy head. And if only a few indulge, that's plenty audience for me.....

Enjoy the summer VD!!!!

Comment

Oooops!!!

It's kind of strange......and I'll be the first to admit it......if someone else posted the way I do sometimes, I may not be too thrilled to read it.

On the other hand, when it hits me, I write it. So corny as it may be at times, it's what's going on inside my sleepy head. And if only a few indulge, that's plenty audience for me.....

Enjoy the summer VD!!!!

Haha no I like your posts.

I dont really know what my favorite season is, they all have their pros and cons.

Spring is obviously awesome. It smells fresh, theres rain storms, snow storms, and hot weather, pretty much anything can happen in spring.

Summer is nice to get out and have a picnic and watch all the hot chicks struttin there stuff.

Fall...what to say about fall..its football season!!! and hockey season, and basketball season, and baseball is still going on...its the ultimate sports season. Plus Halloween and my bday is in fall.

Winter..I love the snow and cold weather, but for some reason it seems like all those hot girls from summer go into hibernation or something

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
            Haha no I like your posts.

I dont really know what my favorite season is, they all have their pros and cons.

Spring is obviously awesome. It smells fresh, theres rain storms, snow storms, and hot weather, pretty much anything can happen in spring.

Summer is nice to get out and have a picnic and watch all the hot chicks struttin there stuff.

Fall...what to say about fall..its football season!!! and hockey season, and basketball season, and baseball is still going on...its the ultimate sports season. Plus Halloween and my bday is in fall.

Winter..I love the snow and cold weather, but for some reason it seems like all those hot girls from summer go into hibernation or something

See VD...you got some "old bewildered man" post in ya.....

:salute!:

Comment

See VD...you got some "old bewildered man" post in ya.....

:salute!:

Yeah right, "bewildered old man" posts are supposed to be at least half way intelligent

I must also add that it seems like all the crazy chicks come out in the summer too
              sigpic

Comment

Well here in Arizona, we don't have four seasons. We have two. Summer and a short winter, without snow, just rain and cold.

This time of year summer is at its peak but its been in the hundreds where I live for months now. There's few clouds and the sun just kind of beats down on you. Personally, I like the short transition from extremely hot to really cold which is about a two week period in October/November.

Summer is nice, but I think I'd enjoy it more in another state. However I love to swim this time of year, there's nothing like sweating your ass off in the sun and then hopping in the pool. In fact I just finished doing that.

And to the eharmony comment, that was funny stuff. Good post Can, as always.
                sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Originally posted by IHSD View Post
                  Well here in Arizona, we don't have four seasons. We have two. Summer and a short winter, without snow, just rain and cold.

This time of year summer is at its peak but its been in the hundreds where I live for months now. There's few clouds and the sun just kind of beats down on you. Personally, I like the short transition from extremely hot to really cold which is about a two week period in October/November.

Summer is nice, but I think I'd enjoy it more in another state. However I love to swim this time of year, there's nothing like sweating your ass off in the sun and then hopping in the pool. In fact I just finished doing that.

And to the eharmony comment, that was funny stuff. Good post Can, as always.
                  When I was younger, I loved the heat!!! But as I get on, I can only take so much of it. I used to think I could live in a place like Arizona, but maybe not anymore.....especially if it's in the 100s for days on end!!

I would consider an area in Canada, called the Okanagan (in southern British Columbia), where it gets very hot in summer, but the winters are mild.

But yes......nothing like a nice body of water to jump into on a hot day!

Comment

when the sun is setting lighting up a cig and having a shot and beer after a long day at the depot...

Comment

Mid 80's here in Madison.

I think I was outside a little TOO long today. Didn't get burnt, I rarely burn... But my skin feels HOT.

Went on the longest ASS bike ride that seemed to never end , and then played an intense tennis match with an old friend.

Time, for a shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                        I get almost too tan
                        Oh, you suk! I cannot tan. I burn and badly.

Us Irish dont tan well.

Ghosts have more ability to tan than me!
                        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Fall is by far my favorite season, but I do love a NY summer. Especially get outside for hikes.

Im a bit bummed. It has been raining here for a week and it messed up my photography trip today, but oh well!

There is nothing better than birds singing, leaves swaying in the breeze and some beautiful sunshine to warm your face!
                          sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Oh, and driving with all the windows down. A road trip on a beautiful day cant be beat!
                            sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

I like mid to late spring and early autumn. The summer's to hot and i burn easily.
                              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
                              X