Where do you do your best thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you do your best thinking?

Lets TRY and be a little bit serious on this one. The obvious answer to provoke laughter would of course be while your taking a dump. HAHA Beat at least half this board to the punch. That is the place I like to read.

I'm talking about thinking and mulling thoughts and ideas, something that can be pretty tough to do with how fast paced our lives have become.

Is it lying down right before you go to sleep? While eating Breakfast or Lunch? While taking a jog?

I will say the place I do my best thinking is in the shower. Having a warm blanket of water provides a nice setting for deep cereberal thought. Of course there is a downside to doing too much thinking in the shower. At least twice in the past week I have been shampooing my hair when suddenly I realize I had used the Body wash instead of Shampoo :doh::doh:

My thoughts had sidetracked me to the point where I wasnt paying attention, good thing I dont try to think too deeply when I'm driving

That sort of inspired me to make this thread out of vain curiosity.

Where do you get your best thinking done?
    A book I wrote

When I'm high.

Comment

Hey CTM....

I thought I'd re-introduce a thread from a ways back, instead of come up with something new...from me.

Hope it adds a little value.....

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=139418

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
        When I'm high.
        Ya , you get some good ideas. The best time for me is lying in bed before I go to sleep. Oh and some good meditation music like soundscapes on cable, in the backround. I do my best thinking then, unless the old lady wants to......never mind

sigpic

Comment

Jogging and listening to songs with creative meaning is definetely something I like to do. Eating cereal gets me thinking a lot. Before I go to bed I'm always thinking. Some people on this board can get me thinking, like Can, he's always got some good wisdom to share. We live in our heads a lot so there is usually something going on up there. Thinking is good.
          sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

On the toilet...
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

anywhere is perfect...

im a spaced out kind of guy because im usually pondering...

"the time to relax is when you don't have time for it..."

sigpic

Comment

When I'm high.
                  Word.

Or in school when i'm supposed to be paying attention to stuff. I am usually thinking about life. I do it when I go to bed too, and especially when i'm sitting around watching TV being bored...I can change to some news channels and get really pissed off and start thinking about everything.

It's usually bound to leave me sad and depressed.

Comment

i love just driving around for no reason with the windows down and music playing to clear my head and think
                    sigpic
                    -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                      i love just driving around for no reason with the windows down and music playing to clear my head and think

:thumb:Good one. I have done that. Nice drive in the mountains doing the same thing.
                      sigpic

Comment

When I'm high.
                        Yep. What he said.

I love to sit around and ponder and read when I'm high...you just have a completely different point of view
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

When I'm high.
                          word.

the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Hop heads...

At the library.

Comment

See, ya'll got it all wrong. The toilet... porcelin throne is a great place for some reading, not thinking. I find that a great place for thinking is to or from work with the windows down and the air coming at me full blast!
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X