No announcement yet.

Where do you do your best thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is that my brain is functioning below par today.

I was eating mac n cheese earlier, had some hot sauce and a cup of Arizona green tea...First I pick up the hot sauce and drink it(literally I drank some), then a minute later I pick up my drink, thinking its the hot sauce and spill a few drops into my mac n cheese! Luckily I caught myself before I poured the whole thing in
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
      All I know is that my brain is functioning below par today.

I was eating mac n cheese earlier, had some hot sauce and a cup of Arizona green tea...First I pick up the hot sauce and drink it(literally I drank some), then a minute later I pick up my drink, thinking its the hot sauce and spill a few drops into my mac n cheese! Luckily I caught myself before I poured the whole thing in
      Hmmmm... hot sauce in Mac & Cheese? Never tried it, but now I'm gonna hafta.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        Hmmmm... hot sauce in Mac & Cheese? Never tried it, but now I'm gonna hafta.
        Its so good.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
          Its so good.
          That's such a good idea! Thanks for my lunch. :salute!:
          sigpic

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
            i love just driving around for no reason with the windows down and music playing to clear my head and think
            I do my thinking while driving as well, although I have to leave the windows up to ignore traffic, then I throw on some tunes with a mellow beat, and no words. If it has words, i start singing along.

Comment

Everywhere

Comment

Working...
              X