X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
    Isn't this from another thread (B_A's)?

How did it get here?

Or, you just like saying that and are using it for everything?

I'm just a man whore I guess.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
      I'm just a man whore I guess.
      OH.

So that was what the surgery was for? Do you have a man gina now?
      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
        OH.

So that was what the surgery was for? Do you have a man gina now?
        My 4th one

Wait... what!?

sigpic

Comment

Did I mention I was back to work????

Geeesh you guys! talk about hijackin' a thread......
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            Did I mention I was back to work????

Geeesh you guys! talk about hijackin' a thread......
            AW4M,

Man, that is really great to hear. There are alot of people who are very concerned about their jobs right now. I'm glad to see that a position opened up for you.

It wasn't that long was it? BTW, did you say that you were going to work out alot while you were out of work? If so, how did it go?
            My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
              AW4M,

Man, that is really great to hear. There are alot of people who are very concerned about their jobs right now. I'm glad to see that a position opened up for you.

It wasn't that long was it? BTW, did you say that you were going to work out alot while you were out of work? If so, how did it go?
              I was laid off for four months to the day.

I stepped up the workout regimine a little while I was out of work. I started running a little bit. It went really well becuase it helped my cardio conditioning and my lung capacity.

Although I would only make it to the gym twice a week on average it was still beneificial. I would start with a run between 1.25 and 1.5 miles, then I would stretch and catch my breath and then do some lifting for about 45 minutes.

I am trying to maintain that schedule since I have returned to work, but it has been a challenge because I have been working long hours. I made it down their twice last week, but have not made it down yet this week.

The lay off was great for my faith in God as well. It helped me learn to trust Him much more.
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
              X