Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Never.......

    Have sex in a hospital room...



















    And get caught.

    Nursing staff gets pissy and will "forget" to feed you.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Have sex in a hospital room...

    And get caught.

    Nursing staff gets pissy and will "forget" to feed you.

    Hahahaha what?!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      hahahahahahahahhaah what the hell lol im ROFL

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
        Have sex in a hospital room...





        And get caught.

        Nursing staff gets pissy and will "forget" to feed you.
        Wow.... just.... wow....

        Comment


        • #5
          Try gettin caught by the cops...
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
            Have sex in a hospital room...

            And get caught.

            Nursing staff gets pissy and will "forget" to feed you.



            ......
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Why, it's too DAMN good!

              Comment


              • #8
                What if your having sex with the nurse?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                  What if your having sex with the nurse?
                  Then the nursing staff joins in. Its all good
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                    What if your having sex with the nurse?
                    Well I would have asked her to join on in, but she kept on screaming "get off him!".


                    Friendly staff my ass.


                    That part did not come out right....
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                      Well I would have asked her to join on in, but she kept on screaming "get off him!".


                      Friendly staff my ass.


                      That part did not come out right....
                      haah so explain yourself young man

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by konnorrollison View Post
                        haah so explain yourself young man
                        I was horny.


                        Can I use that word on here?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                          I was horny.


                          Can I use that word on here?
                          I believe so. Ive said it and havent gotten IPd yet.
                          I did get warned for saying a certain term for a fart can exhaust car though

                          But again, getting caught by nurses cant be THAT bad, especially compared to getting caught by the cops
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                            I was horny.


                            Can I use that word on here?
                            who was it with?


                            a hooker or like your wife?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by konnorrollison View Post
                              who was it with?


                              a hooker or like your wife?
                              My fiancee

                              I would never pay someone for sex.

                              They would have to pay me.

                              I am that damn good.


                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X