• McSmashie
    replied
    Life is not complete without us!!!!!

Welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by 16milehigh87 View Post
    Thats right ladies and gentleman, bluehairs and youngsters. After years of searching I finally found it. I was on the boards 2 years straight. I didn't have much to contribute but I sure did post a lot. I took 2 years off and found a life.

I figured out the incredible love I have for my wife and family. I caught up on movies. I delved head first into my career. Bought a new car and moved into a beautiful new house.

Wow, so much took place and I just can't believe I actually found a life I enjoy so much.

But shame shame shame on me. So much has changed with my beloved Broncos. Should I have been on the boards for my comments about Shanny or Cutler? Or how about all the changes in defense? Would my :2cents: have mattered? Probably not but one thing I do know is............................

................I am ready for some football.

Go Broncos.
    I See your says you need a Sig,go to graphics gallery or P.M. Peerless he makes awesome sigs and loves to share.

Leave a comment:

• Broncbeat
    replied
    Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
    Nahh, it's some kind of board game or something. I used to play it when I was a kid.
    Ya, me too. Spin for your turn:

Leave a comment:

• aberdien
    replied
    Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
    Nahh, it's some kind of board game or something. I used to play it when I was a kid.
    If that's the case then I don't need a life!

Welcome back dude.

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    What is this "life" that you speak of?
    Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
    I dunno. I'm still trying to find it.
    Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
    Its a urban legend no need to worry about it.

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    Its a urban legend no need to worry about it.

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    I dunno. I'm still trying to find it.

Leave a comment:

• 16milehigh87
    replied
    Ummmm........................ Lost in the white background....................I am being sucked in!!!!!!!!!!

Whats that I hear .....................................

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IHSD
    replied
    I joined while you were away. But congratulations and welcome back! :salute!:

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Congrats on... finding a life, I guess?

Leave a comment:

• 16milehigh87
    started a topic Hey I finally found it.

Hey I finally found it.

Thats right ladies and gentleman, bluehairs and youngsters. After years of searching I finally found it. I was on the boards 2 years straight. I didn't have much to contribute but I sure did post a lot. I took 2 years off and found a life.

I figured out the incredible love I have for my wife and family. I caught up on movies. I delved head first into my career. Bought a new car and moved into a beautiful new house.

Wow, so much took place and I just can't believe I actually found a life I enjoy so much.

But shame shame shame on me. So much has changed with my beloved Broncos. Should I have been on the boards for my comments about Shanny or Cutler? Or how about all the changes in defense? Would my :2cents: have mattered? Probably not but one thing I do know is............................

................I am ready for some football.

Go Broncos.
Working...
X