No announcement yet.

Got the "authentic" done!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's looking like I've found a pretty good solution to getting my screen printed Cutler changed... I'll show some pictures when I do it.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Duct tape and a sharpie!

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        NO! Dont buy the letters until you ask the shop you're going to use. They may not be able to use the letters and then you have wasted some money. Take the jersey to whereever you plan to go and ask them. They might be able to cut an install them for you. Would be about the same money, maybe a few bucks more that way. But you eliminate the risk of buying the letters and not finding anyone who can put them on.
        Alright lol, i haven't done anything yet! Thanks for the help! I'm so pumped lol!
        sigpic
        Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

this is why i stopped buying jerseys lol. i was SO close to buying a Cutler one too.

*whew*!!!!!!

the only active player jersey i have is Bailey. thankfully i got it a few years ago so it's been worth it (even though i've worn it maybe 5 times). i look crappy in huge jerseys.

i bought a kid's XL of Kellen Moore and it fits me like a regular shirt. it looks awesome.

if Tebow lasts long enough i will get one of his... i've thought about getting an authentic custom one with my own name on it... or "RealBronco" on the back also. i just don't have the money.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
            this is why i stopped buying jerseys lol. i was SO close to buying a Cutler one too.

*whew*!!!!!!

the only active player jersey i have is Bailey. thankfully i got it a few years ago so it's been worth it (even though i've worn it maybe 5 times). i look crappy in huge jerseys.

i bought a kid's XL of Kellen Moore and it fits me like a regular shirt. it looks awesome.

if Tebow lasts long enough i will get one of his... i've thought about getting an authentic custom one with my own name on it... or "RealBronco" on the back also. i just don't have the money.
            My next jersey is either a Dumervil or the custom one in my avatar... Haven't decided yet, but I think custom is a good way to go, since I know I won't be traded.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
              My next jersey is either a Dumervil or the custom one in my avatar... Haven't decided yet, but I think custom is a good way to go, since I know I won't be traded.
              lol exactly. if i customize it i never have to worry about not being able to wear it anymore.

another one i'd like to get is Clady since he's a BSU alum. if i had a ton of money i'd get pro jerseys of all the former Boise State guys.

i might wait for Legadu to get traded first though. lol
              Last edited by RealBronco; 01-29-2011, 11:32 PM.
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                These are the ones that started life as "CUTLER" authentic jerseys.... not anymore!! :nono:

Name letters are sewn on tackle twill and they look GREAT in person.

Sorry for crappy pic.. it was a cell phone pic.
                Hey Eb, did you get those done around here... I have one that I'd like fixed... though I actually tore the nameplate off already and kind of lost it.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Jersey

I have my Elway, Lynch and Bailey Jerseys, all gifts. I decided to only buy retired payers jerseys or I got the number of a player I like and put my name on top for current players.

It saves me the problems people have with the Cutler Jerseys and I am sweating the Bailey one now too.
                  sigpic

Comment

In this day of rampant free agency, I can't justify buying a player's jersey. Just too risky. If we have someone who sticks around for 10-12 years and makes it clear he's not going anywhere...maybe. For now, I'll spend the money on the coolest non-player Broncos logo gear I can find and continue to wear my authentic, old school orange Elway jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                      Hey Eb, did you get those done around here... I have one that I'd like fixed... though I actually tore the nameplate off already and kind of lost it.
                      Yes. In Roseville on the corner of Baseline and Foothills there's a little strip section behind the McDonald.s Right there is an embroidery shop.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Bumping before another round of questions come out.
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                        X