2nd Anniversary Today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Anniversary Today!!!

So my wife and I are (or have been) celebrating our 2nd anniversary today. We were married on the perfect day. 07/07/07.

Our daughter got to spend the day with us today, so we didn't really get a day alone together but it's okay, she was a good girl for the most part.

Also our son is trying to crash our day because she has been having contractions pretty regularly today... we wouldn't mind if he comes along tomorrow though.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

ANd here is to 2 more

and more after that!
    sigpic

Comment

Wow! That's one hell of a date! :thumb:

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
        So my wife and I are (or have been) celebrating our 2nd anniversary today. We were married on the perfect day. 07/07/07.

Our daughter got to spend the day with us today, so we didn't really get a day alone together but it's okay, she was a good girl for the most part.

Also our son is trying to crash our day because she has been having contractions pretty regularly today... we wouldn't mind if he comes along tomorrow though.
        You should change your name to "RealLucky" or probably more accurately..... "RealHappy"

:thumb:

Comment

Wow, RB, congrats! to MANY more years together!!!
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Congratulations!

Happy Anniversary! It should be a great day here in the Treasure Valley, if you guys can get outside to enjoy the weather today you should. It's only suppose to be in the 80's today.

For all of you who don't know, the Treasure Valley is the valley that Boise sits in with surrounding cities.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Congrats! Keep it going
              sigpic

Comment

Hope it was a nice day, RB! :go:
                Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                FF is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                  Happy Anniversary! It should be a great day here in the Treasure Valley, if you guys can get outside to enjoy the weather today you should. It's only suppose to be in the 80's today.

For all of you who don't know, the Treasure Valley is the valley that Boise sits in with surrounding cities.
                  yeah yesterday wasn't bad either. still kinda hot, but today has been pretty decent, what little time i've spent outside anyway.
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Congrats RB!!! Here is to 20 more!
                    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Working...
                    X