No announcement yet.

Does time go by faster when posting???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does time go by faster when posting???

Seems like I jump into BC just to read a few posts and maybe send one or two myself, with ample time to get to my chores, and then suddenly I notice that I am late for whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing. Does time move quicker here? Are we in some other dimension? Is this the twilight zone?????

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone!"

(This has to stop, because I'm having to make excuses for not sticking to my commitments!!!!)

Well I really enjoy mixing it up with you all on here so as they say time flys when your having fun ....

I have started saying to others .... I was talking to my friends on the internet last night .....

I guess its a sign of the times ...but that just seems odd to me ....
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

I've noticed that, too.

So many times, I think I'll go to bed early (trying to change from being a night owl to a morning person), come in here for a quick moment and...

it's 3am.

You guys are not good for me.

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
        Well I really enjoy mixing it up with you all on here so as they say time flys when your having fun ....

I have started saying to others .... I was talking to my friends on the internet last night .....

Ive caught myself with that too. Or- "We were discussin this online and..."

Can... with the nature of my job I spend a lot of downtime hangin' around here and often times I find myslef either enthralled with how quick time went or wanting to bash my head in how slow those clock hands are movin.

But... side note; I was in heaven with the Twilight Zone marahton over this past weekend!!!!! Julianne hated it until she sat down to watch a few episodes with me.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post

:
          Or are we....? :devil:

*2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post

Count me in on that one.........

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
              I've noticed that, too.

So many times, I think I'll go to bed early (trying to change from being a night owl to a morning person), come in here for a quick moment and...

it's 3am.

Cmon MD........first I'm talking this goofy time stuff, now you're saying some moments can be quicker than others!!!!!

I think LT is Rod Serling reincarnated.........

Comment

Sometimes, if a good conversation gets going.
                President Cool

Comment

It makes me think that posting at work, if you can get away with it, is the ideal way to pass time and get paid. As you may understand, time at work can have quite the opposite feeling......sometimes it goes far too slow.

Wonder if I can become a professional poster? I'd be like the Seinfeld of professionals.......getting a salary for contributing information about absolutely nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X