Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is kind of freaky

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This is kind of freaky

    Woke up today put on my glasses and looked at the clock

    10:10 am


    ate some shredded wheat took a shower when I got out looked at the clock

    11:11 am

    went in the basement to prime coat some ship models got the keys and went into my car to go to Toys R Us

    clock in the car read

    12:12


    Got a birthday present, went to and office supply store faxed some stuff bought some cat food went to visit a friend

    when I pulled into the drive way the clock in my car 3:33

    sat around watched TV

    went into the kitchen to make a PB&J and watch the 6 o' clock news

    when I sat down the clock on the DVD read 5:55

    every time I looked a clock today all the numbers were the same, except now (7:38)
    sigpic

  • #2
    That is freaky


    Not as freaky as that huge spider you found in your garage though
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Hmmmm.... wait 'til it's 11:11, then worry.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
        Woke up today put on my glasses and looked at the clock

        10:10 am


        ate some shredded wheat took a shower when I got out looked at the clock

        11:11 am

        went in the basement to prime coat some ship models got the keys and went into my car to go to Toys R Us

        clock in the car read

        12:12


        Got a birthday present, went to and office supply store faxed some stuff bought some cat food went to visit a friend

        when I pulled into the drive way the clock in my car 3:33

        sat around watched TV

        went into the kitchen to make a PB&J and watch the 6 o' clock news

        when I sat down the clock on the DVD read 5:55

        every time I looked a clock today all the numbers were the same, except now (7:38)
        Buy a lotto ticket!

        Comment


        • #5
          I see 9:11 at least once, but often twice a day, every day.
          sigpic

          Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

          Comment


          • #6
            I cant read. I never know what time it is.
            sigpic

            I adopt andrewmlb.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm hearing the "Twilight Zone" music playing...
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                I'm hearing the "Twilight Zone" music playing...
                That's freaky as well.........I posted something on the Twilight Zone earlier today......


                http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=145900


                This is a freaky day!!!!!!!!!! (Wait til I look in the mirror..)

                Comment


                • #9
                  I see 7:47 every day.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    this also happens to me every once in a while

                    its just a freak thing
                    Now go get your shine box

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This happened this morning:

                      At five minutes and six seconds after 4 AM on the 8th of July this year, the time and date was:
                      04:05:06 07/08/09.


                      Sorry, I don't have anything freaky to say.
                      Administrator

                      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                      Lupus Awareness Month

                      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD View Post
                        This happened this morning:

                        At five minutes and six seconds after 4 AM on the 8th of July this year, the time and date was:
                        04:05:06 07/08/09.


                        Sorry, I don't have anything freaky to say.
                        I like that one MD.....

                        Good thinking!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          That's freaky as well.........I posted something on the Twilight Zone earlier today......


                          http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=145900


                          This is a freaky day!!!!!!!!!! (Wait til I look in the mirror..)
                          "Imagine if you will..."

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Lord Voldemort was possessing you.



                            But in all seriousness that IS freaky.
                            ...capture it...remember it...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
                              Lord Voldemort was possessing you.
                              What?!


                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X