Finally got my Keurig Coffee Maker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    My wife has a super secret home made baileys recipe..... I normally hate the stuff but hers is yummy. That a keurig Chai Latte is a little piece of heaven. She is upstairs right now making some too.
    I actually made a chai syrup for a cocktail at work this week.

Did a chai burbon hot toddy

Comment

I got my mom one of the newer ones for Christmas, it comes with a Carafe and all that good stuff... I'm excited to see how well she likes it
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I'm still waiting on mine....hopefully the daughter will sneak one under the Christmas tree.

My own mother bought herself one, but it's the mediocre single-cup mini version that only brews 6 ounces at a time....meh.
        It's ok, not impressive like the new 2.0 with the carafe....

sigpic
        2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by FLBroncFan View Post
          I'm still waiting on mine....hopefully the daughter will sneak one under the Christmas tree.

My own mother bought herself one, but it's the mediocre single-cup mini version that only brews 6 ounces at a time....meh.
          It's ok, not impressive like the new 2.0 with the carafe....

I read that the new one doesn't take all k-cups, something like a Keurig DRM feature of some sort.

Found an article here. It's kid of crazy. I think they are using an infrared ink on the new cups. The system has a reader and only accepts the new cups to let you brew.

Comment

I kind of miss having a big pot of coffee around at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
              I kind of miss having a big pot of coffee around at home.
              I use my Mr. Coffee machine every morning whilst waiting on my Keurig...and one thing I can do with Mr. Coffee that I cannot do with Mr. Keurig....blend my flavored coffees. Folgers released a Peanut Butter Cookie flavored coffee a few months ago so I mixed it with the Gevalia Chocolate Mocha....voila, a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup coffee that was HEAVEN!!
              sigpic
              2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Comment

- Keurig's Mini Plus Brewing System recalled -

"Today Green Mountain's Keurig, the makers of single-serve coffee makers and proprietary drink pods, has recalled roughly 6.6 million Mini Plus Brewing Systems in the United States and 564,000 in Canada.

According to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission, the brewers can overheat and spray water. 200 reports have already been filed with Keurig, about half of which cite burn-related injuries.

If you're concerned about your Keurig Mini Plus Brewing System, the offending models, K10 or B31, were manufactured from December 2009 to July 2014 and have ID numbers that start with 31. Check the sticker underneath your machine to find your specific ID number." ...

You can call Keurig (844-255-7886) to get a free repair and find the full list of recalled ID numbers at the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.

http://www.cnet.com/news/keurigs-min...stem-recalled/

Comment

One last cup of coffee out at the families home... Back to work tonight.... sigh.

Comment

Working...
                  X