Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hargnafargo...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hargnafargo...

    This is a test.

    PS: It's Mount-N-Groan's birthday.
    sigpic






    6
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14

  • #2
    Fix'd. We're done here. Happy Birthday!

    Comment


    • #3
      No, NOW we're done here!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Cheater! Cheater! Post deleter!

        Comment


        • #5
          *looks innocently* who me?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
            No, NOW we're done here!!
            Neener neener, toilet cleaner. You were mean but I was meaner.
            sigpic






            6
            7
            8
            9
            10
            11
            12
            13
            14

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Crashtest View Post
              Neener neener, toilet cleaner. You were mean but I was meaner.
              Your sig is pretty lousy.

              Oh, and thanks! :thumb:

              Comment


              • #8
                I think I stumbled upon some sort of MOD inhabited parrallel universe.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                  I think I stumbled upon some sort of MOD inhabited parrallel universe.
                  It does have that unique aroma doesnt it?

                  And Chaz what in the blue blazes did you do to get yourself probationized?
                  LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                  Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You fools be silly n salty.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      All I can remember is that it was dark, so dark. And I was scared but Jet said, "Don't worry. I know the way."

                      The irony of his words and the twisted double-meaning not lost on me, I sat silently in the cold.

                      I shivered as he took my hand, but when I looked into his eyes my body filled with warmth and my blood nearly boiled..


                      This is a test edit again and again and again
                      Last edited by Crashtest; 10-30-2009, 12:59 AM.
                      sigpic






                      6
                      7
                      8
                      9
                      10
                      11
                      12
                      13
                      14

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Crashtest View Post
                        All I can remember is that it was dark, so dark. And I was scared but Jet said, "Don't worry. I know the way."

                        The irony of his words and the twisted double-meaning not lost on me, I sat silently in the cold.

                        I shivered as he took my hand, but when I looked into his eyes my body filled with warmth and my blood nearly boiled..
                        I think they have a pill for that.
                        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                          I think they have a pill for that.
                          Yeah, but I heard it's kind of a jagged little pill.
                          sigpic






                          6
                          7
                          8
                          9
                          10
                          11
                          12
                          13
                          14

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Crashtest View Post
                            All I can remember is that it was dark, so dark. And I was scared but Jet said, "Don't worry. I know the way."

                            The irony of his words and the twisted double-meaning not lost on me, I sat silently in the cold.

                            I shivered as he took my hand, but when I looked into his eyes my body filled with warmth and my blood nearly boiled..


                            This is a test edit
                            Okay... now I'm scared.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              K. It works. We're done here again. For now. Peaces!
                              sigpic






                              6
                              7
                              8
                              9
                              10
                              11
                              12
                              13
                              14

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X