Who likes pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Yep, of mixed heritage naturally though since I am born and raised in America.

Slovenian/Italian/Scottish/Apache mix.

In Italy, my family comes from Reggio di Calabria. So, I'm Calabrese.
    My Italian family are murderers, changed their last name and moved to America

The German side is not too pleasant either.

Hell, half my family today are not too pleasant.

Aunt, Prison for 50 years operated 7 meth labs with the Hells Angels

Sister was in a rehab/prison for 2 years for selling drugs (I had good parents I swear)

My cousin Tony was killed in a motorcycle gang fight 9 years ago. The funeral was held by the Hells Angels, it looked like something the Vikings would do, they put a dagger in his hand a poured beer over his grave.

One cousin gets out this December after 12 years in Jail, stabbed a hooker in the throat.

My uncle who died last year supposedly murdered 5 Pagans with a tommy gun.

My grandfather was kicked out of the US Marines after WWII for being accused of being the largest distributor of drugs in Asia, nothing pinned on him, but because his brother was arrested for being part of the Mob he was guilty by association.

FYI I do not partake in any criminal activity.
    sigpic

Comment

Im eating a hot pocket pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
        My Italian family are murderers, changed their last name and moved to America

The German side is not too pleasant either.

Hell, half my family today are not too pleasant.

Aunt, Prison for 50 years operated 7 meth labs with the Hells Angels

Sister was in a rehab/prison for 2 years for selling drugs (I had good parents I swear)

My cousin Tony was killed in a motorcycle gang fight 9 years ago. The funeral was held by the Hells Angels, it looked like something the Vikings would do, they put a dagger in his hand a poured beer over his grave.

One cousin gets out this December after 12 years in Jail, stabbed a hooker in the throat.

My uncle who died last year supposedly murdered 5 Pagans with a tommy gun.

My grandfather was kicked out of the US Marines after WWII for being accused of being the largest distributor of drugs in Asia, nothing pinned on him, but because his brother was arrested for being part of the Mob he was guilty by association.

FYI I do not partake in any criminal activity.
        Why not? Criminal activities are always fun for the kiddies!
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
        X