Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bird Watching (game)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bird Watching (game)

    Anyone want to play?

    get the correct answer get a CP from the person who posted the image.

    Get 5 right answers you are an ace and must wait 30 minutes after image has been posted to answer. Every 5 after that an extra 30 minutes is tacked on. (10= 1 hour, 15= 1:30, 20= 2 hours)

    You can post any plane that served in combat.

    Once you get the correct answer, it will be your turn to post an image.

    And easy one.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Anyone want to play?

    get the correct answer get a CP from the person who posted the image.

    Get 5 right answers you are an ace and must wait 30 minutes after image has been posted to answer. Every 5 after that an extra 30 minutes is tacked on. (10= 1 hour, 15= 1:30, 20= 2 hours)

    You can post any plane that served in combat.

    Once you get the correct answer, it will be your turn to post an image.

    And easy one.
    Curtiss P-40 Warhawk

    Sorry, ain't got no image capability, but I'll try another one.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

    Comment


    • #3
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
        Albatross?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
          Albatross?
          half right...

          what variant?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
            half right...

            what variant?
            I'll guess the D.III but I honestly have no clue the difference between the variances

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
              I'll guess the D.III but I honestly have no clue the difference between the variances
              you are correct.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                An easy one:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                  An easy one:

                  Fokker Triplane, D.VIII?, like the one Baron von Richtofen was flying when he was killed by Roy Campbell(Brown?) flying a Sopwith Camel(?).
                  Last edited by samparnell; 07-12-2009, 11:36 PM.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    Fokker Triplane, D.VIII?, like the one Baron von Richtofen was flying when he was killed by Roy Campbell(?) flying a Sopwith Camel(?).
                    Very close! Right model (and who flew it) but wrong variant.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                      Very close! Right model (and who flew it) but wrong variant.
                      Fokker Dr.I

                      flown by Manfred Von Richofen, although recent documents are suggesting the belly of his plane was painted blue (not complete red)

                      you can see some of his various camo scheme here as well as his brother's tri-plane

                      http://www.fokkerdr1.com/Mainpage.htm
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                        Fokker Dr.I

                        flown by Manfred Von Richofen, although recent documents are suggesting the belly of his plane was painted blue (not complete red)

                        you can see some of his various camo scheme here as well as his brother's tri-plane

                        http://www.fokkerdr1.com/Mainpage.htm
                        I owe you a cp after I spread around.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                          I owe you a cp after I spread around.
                          just give it to sam he was pretty close.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                            just give it to sam he was pretty close.
                            Oh I did, I just wanted to give to you both.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X