I'm BAAAAACKK!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm BAAAAACKK!!!

Well Kinda...I have my computer hooked into my tv upstairs (we were using it to watch some movies.) and I decided to leech off my neighbors internet for a day or two so I have internet I just don't plan on using it because it's a pain to read text on this computer since I don't have it hooked up through hdmi right now only svideo (all I could find)

We are moved in. We got all of our stuff moved over yesterday afternoon and spent most of yesterday unpacking. I've got some before and after pictures while it was still crammed with crap and now that it's empty but I'm not going to bother putting anything up until I get my computer setup where it belongs in the basement with my internet that cox is supposed to hook up on monday.

I just basiclly wanted to hop in here and let you guys know we're moved in and doing well and everything went fairly smoothly in the transition.

Now I'm gonna go to bed because I'm sore, tired and my eyes hurt from reading this tiny font.:go:
    sigpic

painkillers look like m&ms...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton... View Post
      painkillers look like m&ms...

trust me last night I had wished i knew where the tylenol was becuase my back was killing me I could barely sleep.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I'm getting internet tomorrow but the wireless I was leaching off finally died so now I'm at my parents house for a few minutes to celebrate my dad's birthday.

He had a different idea of celebration.

Aparently he wanted this to be his last birthday...

*No motorcycles were harmed in the making of this photo*
          sigpic

Comment

ok so cox is here hooking the net up so I'm back in action for real this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X