Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Question Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Isn't that a statement, followed by a question?
    It's one sentence, isn't it?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
      It's one sentence, isn't it?
      Wasn't it a run on sentence that used a comma instead of a period?

      Comment


      • #33
        What if I set all of our post counts to zero?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Alastor View Post
          What if I set all of our post counts to zero?
          Can I do that too? It would make my five bars look really good. With 0 posts, I would average infinity CP per post.
          sigpic

          Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
            Wasn't it a run on sentence that used a comma instead of a period?
            What are you, an English Professor?
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Should I leave my post count this way?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                Should I leave my post count this way?
                How do you feel about that?
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                  What if I set all of our post counts to zero?
                  Would you really want me to come calling in the morning?

                  Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                  What are you, an English Professor?
                  What if I said that I'm married to an ex-English teacher?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                    What if I said that I'm married to an ex-English teacher?
                    I would ask, does that make your life difficult?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                      I would ask, does that make your life difficult?
                      If I'm just as versed in English as my wife, why would that make things difficult?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                        If I'm just as versed in English as my wife, why would that make things difficult?
                        Does she correct your grammar?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by IHSD View Post
                          Can I do that too? It would make my five bars look really good. With 0 posts, I would average infinity CP per post.
                          :nono:

                          Didn't you read the rules?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                            Does she correct your grammar?
                            Would I be remiss, if I said that I correct her, more than she corrects me?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                              :nono:

                              Didn't you read the rules?
                              Since when does anyone pay attention around here?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                                Would I be remiss, if I said that I correct her, more than she corrects me?
                                Well, I can't really ask her now, can I?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X