Firefighter kills own dogs to go on cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Thats sick. Serial killers start off that way...
    How did u figured that out? By waking up one early morning, and saying that?

Short story for you. I just want to see if I am a serial killer.
    When I first enlisted in the Romanian army some 10 years ago, at one moment I was given the order to kill all the dogs that found a home on our base. So, I did. Either using my knife or my sniper rifle. While working on that base I also killed goats, pigs, chickens, roosters , animals that we used them for food.

So, am I a serial killer? No, except for those taliban(s) that I killed while on duty in Afghanistan three years ago, I haven't killed a man, and I am not planning to.

So, your theory...kinda sucks!

I doesn't make one a serial killer by killing some animals. No matter the reason why he/she killed those animals. If this guy killed his dogs, it doesn't mean he is the next Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy!
    Last edited by Red-Falcon; 07-24-2009, 06:52 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
      How did u figured that out? By waking up one early morning, and saying that?

Short story for you. I just want to see if I am a serial killer.
      When I first enlisted in the Romanian army some 10 years ago, at one moment I was given the order to kill all the dogs that found a home on our base. So, I did. Either using my knife or my sniper rifle. While working on that base I also killed goats, pigs, chickens, roosters , animals that we used them for food.

So, am I a serial killer? No, except for those taliban(s) that I killed while on duty in Afghanistan three years ago, I haven't killed a man, and I am not planning to.

So, your theory...kinda sucks!

I doesn't make one a serial killer by killing some animals. No matter the reason why he/she killed those animals. If this gut killed his dogs, it doesn't mean he is the next Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy!
      Your story and that guys story is completely different. You didn't do it because you wanted to (that's what I'm assuming), you did it because it was assigned to you which in this guys case is totally different because he had the chance to leave his pets with different people but he chose to kill them off instead and then he like a moron decided to tell everyone about it which definitely means he enjoyed something about it. I know for a fact that there's a study saying some serial killers did this back in their childhood which is what VD was talking about.

Comment

Yeah, it was a mission given to me by my commanding officer.
        What the fireman did, is completely weird, since he could have given those dogs away, but still by killing them, it doesn't mean he's a serial killer to be!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Falcon View Post
          Yeah, it was a mission given to me by my commanding officer.
          What the fireman did, is completely weird, since he could have given those dogs away, but still by killing them, it doesn't mean he's a serial killer to be!
          He is just saying that there is a link between abusing animals for pleasure and serial killers. Because the serial killer numbs himself to the idea of hurting another living thing by honing his or her skills on defenseless animals. Even in Romanian history this is seen. Vlad Tepes (who is a natural hero) is well known as being a mass murderer. He did it to keep Walachia independant from the Turkish Empire so his actions were sanctioned by many a Christian at the time. His methods were extremely brutal and one of his favorite ways of executing prisoners was impaling them on pikes. When he was captured by Matthias Corvinus of Hungary and imprisoned in a tower he had the guards go out to the nearby chicken vendors and bring him a few chickens which he impaled to pass the time.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Piece of human garbage.
            sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
            SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Working...
            X