I'm so pissed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so pissed....

I went out to my garage to cook supper on the grill, took the padlock off the door and went in, started cooking only to realize that someone had ripped the window on the back of the garage clean off the garage and stole some of my stuff....and I thought I was in a good neighborhood.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I went out to my garage to cook supper on the grill, took the padlock off the door and went in, started cooking only to realize that someone had ripped the window on the back of the garage clean off the garage and stole some of my stuff....and I thought I was in a good neighborhood.
    I feel bad for you man. You are like me and my wife. We go through periods where we can't BUY a break.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

aw damn! I'm sorry to hear about all the crap you've had go wrong lately! Things will turn around, they always do!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        I feel bad for you man. You are like me and my wife. We go through periods where we can't BUY a break.
        sure freaking feels like it sometimes...
        sigpic

Comment

That sucks dude. Some people are just so damn shady in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
            That sucks dude. Some people are just so damn shady in this world.
            Stupid thing is they only took my 10 year old kenwood car speakers that I paid like $30 a piece for 10 years ago the cop said most of the time it's some kid looking to trade the electronics for drugs.
            sigpic

Comment

Stupid thing is they only took my 10 year old kenwood car speakers that I paid like $30 a piece for 10 years ago the cop said most of the time it's some kid looking to trade the electronics for drugs.
              that's probably what it was. hence the shoddy horrible break in job and the items stolen. they often don't think too much... if he'd taken his time he probably could've gotten stuff worth more...but he's probably on something he needed more of ....thus your missing speakers.

at least he didn't steal your barbecue.
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

neiborhood initiation

Seriously though, that's so messed up. I could never understand why people would do such a thing. Damn idiots always gotta mess things up. Sorry Freyaka .

I think you need to put a Pit bull in your garage, this will never happen again

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                  neiborhood initiation

Seriously though, that's so messed up. I could never understand why people would do such a thing. Damn idiots always gotta mess things up. Sorry Freyaka .

I think you need to put a Pit bull in your garage, this will never happen again
                  screw that maybe I can help michael vick redeem himself by playing the part of my pit bull...anyone comes near he drills a football through their head.

They just ripped the window straight out...I took the plywood there in the garage and screwed it over the window and my landlord came over with an even thicker piece of plywood and did the same thing on the outside...
                  sigpic

Comment

screw that maybe I can help michael vick redeem himself by playing the part of my pit bull...anyone comes near he drills a football through their head.
                    You know, if he could hit someone with a football
                    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I think I'm actually going to install some fake camera's just to try and deter anyone from coming in.
                      sigpic

Comment

Flood lights are actually pretty good investments for detering this kind of theft. A dog is extremely effective for this stuff too. Many crooks don't approach a house with a dog. Understandably you don't have it all going for you right now. Hang in there; you're in our thoughts and prayers.
                        Brock you like a hurricane!
                        sigpic
                        Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                          Flood lights are actually pretty good investments for detering this kind of theft. A dog is extremely effective for this stuff too. Many crooks don't approach a house with a dog. Understandably you don't have it all going for you right now. Hang in there; you're in our thoughts and prayers.
                          well we could leave our dogs out there if we would have fenced in the back yard instead of the front. Problem with that is our dogs are hardly terror's (cocker spaniels.)
                          sigpic

Comment

well we could leave our dogs out there if we would have fenced in the back yard instead of the front. Problem with that is our dogs are hardly terror's (cocker spaniels.)
                            There are cheap steel leads (they aren't going to break) that you can buy at gas stations too. If your up for a little project, dog houses aren't hard to make either. Still, cocker spaniels are more barkers than biters. =P Whatever happens, I hope the best for you guys!
                            Last edited by Fargo; 07-23-2009, 10:51 PM.
                            Brock you like a hurricane!
                            sigpic
                            Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                              There are cheap steel leads (they aren't going to break) that you can buy at gas stations too. If your up for a little project, dog houses aren't hard to make either. Still, cocker spaniels are more barkers than biters. =P Whatever happens, I hope the best for you guys!
                              Unless of course instead of stealing the speakers, they choose to steal the dogs.

I'm a grease monkey by nature. I know what tools cost. I find it hard to believe any thief doesn't know what tools cost. I find it hard to believe that a pair of ancient speakers was the most valuable thing sitting in a garage. Unfortunately, you're probably right that it was a kid. A sober and straight kid (in terms of drugs) is just as likely to steal speakers for his bedroom as for his drug habit, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X