Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please keep my friend in your thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please keep my friend in your thoughts...

My best friends older sister died last night. She left behind 3 kids and a husband. My friends family is really shaken up by this. I knew her really well, she was an amazing mom and a great friend. My friend and I had some great times hanging out at there house. A LOT of good memories. They were pretty much my second family.

They're all handling it pretty well. Especially considering how close my friend and his sister were. My main concern is what's going to happen with the kids. They already didn't have very much money and now probably half of there income is gone and I don't know how he's going to be able to raise 3 kids (they have a 2, 8, and 15 year old) on his salary. 2 of them also aren't legally his so they may go back to there real fathers and I'd hate to see them split up.

I really wished there was more I could do to help them out.

But please keep my friend and his family in your thoughts and prayers and hope everything works out for them.
    Last edited by tpryce93; 07-24-2009, 03:29 AM.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

That's horrible.

Prayers and wellwishes.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Sorry for the loss. I hope everything works out for the children. I will keep them in my prayers.
      sigpic

Comment

So sad, my heart goes out to everyone.

{{HUGS}}

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this.

I hope everything goes well and smooth.

Best wishes to the kids, living without a mommy
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear of such grave news for you tpryce93

wht was the cause of death ?
            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
              Sorry to hear of such grave news for you tpryce93

wht was the cause of death ?
              A car wreck. Apparently some guy ran a red light going way over the speed limit.
              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
                Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                X