Goofy question about the "Family Portrait" Banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goofy question about the "Family Portrait" Banner

Okay, on this site, one of the random banners, up top, features a family portrait of everyone outside in their Broncos gear.

But one thing that always makes me chuckle is the poor bastard on the far left, depriving himself of dignity by tucking his tight "CRUSH" t-shirt into his shorts. Yet that shirt always makes me curious--- because it sorta' looks like a PINEAPPLE Crush t-shirt. Or is it just so faded that it resembles the dirty yellow of Pineapple Crush rather than Orange Crush?
    Omaha! Hurry! Hurry!

Ahhhh, inbreeding at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSays View Post
      Okay, on this site, one of the random banners, up top, features a family portrait of everyone outside in their Broncos gear.

But one thing that always makes me chuckle is the poor bastard on the far left, depriving himself of dignity by tucking his tight "CRUSH" t-shirt into his shorts. Yet that shirt always makes me curious--- because it sorta' looks like a PINEAPPLE Crush t-shirt. Or is it just so faded that it resembles the dirty yellow of Pineapple Crush rather than Orange Crush?
      I didn't realize my shirt was tucked in

Also, it is a true orange crush shirt.

Comment

That old man's jersey is awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSays View Post

The kid on the top row far right looks like a young McDaniels, and I dont believe grandma (bottom right) is actually a Bronco fan, they just kind of told her "sit here grandma and hold this"

Comment

LMFAO!

One of the best message board posts I've ever seen.

Comment

hahaha, yea this was great, just pick a person to rip on

Grandmas like where are we, whats going on... Just smile grandma. I want to go home.

Comment

So I'm kinda thinking if we are all this familiar with this pic (and the others), maybe it's time to change the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoneblock249 View Post
                  The kid on the top row far right looks like a young McDaniels.
                  Now that you said that, the guy to the right of him kind of looks like a younger Bill Belichick.... woah, this picture is freaking me out!

Comment

You guys that are trying to be cute at someone else's expense are aware that these are actual Bronco fans, and not just people that were randomly selected, right? These people may actually be on this board, and I wouldn't blame them one bit for reeming you or reporting the insults if such a thing occurs.

Just because we're on the Internet doesn't mean that they're not real people. In fact, I'd say that if anything it takes more courage for someone to put themselves out there in the first place than it does to poke fun at them behind a veil of anonymity.

Those are real people, and real fans.

Just thought you might want to know that.

Comment

Lighten up man there jus messin
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X