Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know.. I had an idea like that once. A long time ago..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know.. I had an idea like that once. A long time ago..

Michael Bolton- Really Tom what was it.

Tom- Well alright. It was a- Jump To Conclusions Mat! You see there would be this mat that you would put on the floor and it would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP to!

Michael- That is the worst idea I have ever heard in my life Tom

Samir- Yes thats just horrible.. this idea.

Tom- Well look uh... I gotta get outa here. I'll see you guys later... if I still have a job..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcv5e...eature=related

lol sorry I was rerunning this scene through my head to get through my day at work.
    A book I wrote

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard - Na-ghee-na-na-jar. Nagheenanajar.
    Michael Bolton: Yeah, well, at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.
    Samir: You know, there's nothing wrong with that name.
    Michael Bolton: There *was* nothing wrong with it... until I was about twelve years old and that no-talent clown became famous and started winning Grammys.
    Samir: Hmm... well, why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?
    Michael Bolton: No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.
    sigpic

Comment

Office Space is one of my all time favorite movies!!! :salute!:

Comment

Samir- You know what I would do if I had million dollars? I would invest half of it in Glorus mutual funds, then I would take half of it over to my friend Asadullah who works in securities...

Michael- Samir, Samir your missing the point, the point of the excercise the point of the excercise is to figure out what you would want to.. do if.... PC Load Letter!?!? THA **** DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ8Se...eature=related
        A book I wrote

Comment

Working...
        X