X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well That Explains Why He Was Always So Excited About Products

New information on Billy Mays' Death
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I read that, and it's sad if it's true.

But.. his family is saying it is highly "speculitive" and his "boss" is saying he displayed no signs of drug use. So... I wonder hwo to believe. The coronoer has nothing to gain by lying... but the family has his image to save by hiding the truth. We'll see where this goes.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post

But.. his family is saying it is highly "speculitive" and his "boss" is saying he displayed no signs of drug use. So... I wonder hwo to believe. The coronoer has nothing to gain by lying... but the family has his image to save by hiding the truth. We'll see where this goes.
      no signs of drug use? come on! no one could be that excited and constantly talking at that volume of a voice for so many different products and not be on drugs...

but seriously........yes, it does suck if true.. i remember he was at one of the playoff games last year doing something during half time...kind of funny. the commercials were annoying so much... but hey, the guy was good at his job.

also you're right, the coroner wouldn't have any reason to make anything up... i remember the fiasco about the coroner reports about Ledger's death...big fat mess really.
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
        no signs of drug use? come on! no one could be that excited and constantly talking at that volume of a voice for so many different products and not be on drugs...

but seriously........yes, it does suck if true.. i remember he was at one of the playoff games last year doing something during half time...kind of funny. the commercials were annoying so much... but hey, the guy was good at his job.

also you're right, the coroner wouldn't have any reason to make anything up... i remember the fiasco about the coroner reports about Ledger's death...big fat mess really.
        And here's my stance- by all accounts, the man was a decent man. Him having a drug problem doesn't hurt my image of him as long as he didn't hurt anyone by it(and Im not talking about the residual hurt to his family by his death). But, the media is gonna grab this and bash him causing even more hurt to his family.

Why does it always have to be so complicated when a person dies??
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

And here's my stance- by all accounts, the man was a decent man. Him having a drug problem doesn't hurt my image of him as long as he didn't hurt anyone by it(and Im not talking about the residual hurt to his family by his death). But, the media is gonna grab this and bash him causing even more hurt to his family.

Why does it always have to be so complicated when a person dies??
          I don't know man. Same thing that happened with Steve McNair. Let the dead, RIP
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

he might have used, but he didn't die of drug use, he got a concussion in a little plane turbulence the morning of his death, and he went to sleep, never a good idea

same thing hapened to liam neeson's wife, head injury, and didn't get it checked out properly soon enough
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
              he might have used, but he didn't die of drug use, he got a concussion in a little plane turbulence the morning of his death, and he went to sleep, never a good idea

same thing hapened to liam neeson's wife, head injury, and didn't get it checked out properly soon enough
              He didn't die of a concussion he died of a heart attack and there saying that
              his drug use contributed to his death.

:salute!:
              sigpic
              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Hi, Billy Mays here! And I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I do Cocaine!

For all you Metalocalypse fans....I just imagine Dr. Rockso.

Comment

You could be right that there were never signs of drug use at all. He may have never used drugs til just prior to his death (his first time) and his body had a bad reaction to it.

People respond to drugs in different ways.

I am no druggie but have tried it a few times out of curiosity and to escape the pain from my right knee.

I have tried X twice and never experienced a thing when most people have a trip on it.

Pot was just the usually.

DMT was by far the most insane drug I have ever used. I saw everything from Jesus playing the banjo to an alien with 3 boobs.
                  sigpic

Comment

And here I was thinking Billy Mays couldn't get any cooler...

Comment

Working...
                    X