So I jump ship in Hong Kong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I jump ship in Hong Kong...

..and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over there in the Himilaya's.

Kid- A looper?

Carl- A looper. You know, a caddy.. a looper.. jock.. So I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama himself. Twelth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So I'm on the first tee with him, I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one. Big hitter The Lama. Long. Into a 10 thousand foot crevice right at the base of this glacier. You know what The Lama says?

Kid- No..

Carl- Gunga, galunga. Gungala.. gunga galunga.. So we finish 18, and he's gonna stiff me. And I say Hey Lama! Hey! How bout a little somethin, you know, for the effort, you know.. And he says oh uh, there wont be any money, but when you die, on your death bed, you will receive... total conciousness.

So I got that going for me... which is nice..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWJLWERyvkk
    A book I wrote

Caddyshack is so epic.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Best movie ever!

"A flute with no hole is not a flute, and a donut with no hole is a danish.......the shortest distance between two points is a straight line.......in the opposite direction, Danny"......."Incredible"......."Thank you very little"

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left".......

Comment

Caddyshack is really awesome. Have the movie!

Comment

Can play 18 then smoke the begeezus out of it...

I think it is hilarious that Murray and Chase didn't do many seens together because their egos got in the way.

The whole scene in the club house where Chase "plays" through was without script I was told because the directors wanted to see their genius?

Definately a pond for you!
          sigpic
          The Bronco fan pledge;
          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGpQe...eature=related

Ted Knight was fricken hilarious in this whole movie
            A book I wrote

Comment

Working...
            X