Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I'm going to go back to hiding my head in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm going to go back to hiding my head in here.

GD is getting out of control tonight and I'm gonna get myself an infraction if I continue posting in there tonight...
    sigpic

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    GD is getting out of control tonight and I'm gonna get myself an infraction if I continue posting in there tonight...
    Man it's brutal out there, that's why a couple of us are just chilling in here . Trolls are brutal.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

yea I let a pretty nasty reply rip earlier and decided to delete it before it got me in trouble.
      sigpic

Comment

We need to get you to the LR, it's the only truly safe place in the entire MB.

Comment

yea I let a pretty nasty reply rip earlier and decided to delete it before it got me in trouble.
          Probably a good idea. With all the trolls out the Mods will probably have a zero tollerance policy. I say we just let the Trolls get themselves kicked out!
          sigpic

Comment

Well guess I didn't get out quick enough....got my first infraction tonight for implying inappropriate language...my fault of course and I should have known better.....I had to get one eventually so I guess that's out of the way.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              Probably a good idea. With all the trolls out the Mods will probably have a zero tollerance policy. I say we just let the Trolls get themselves kicked out!
              yea and I understand why I got one I knew better and it's my own fault.
              sigpic

Comment

I used to be proud of our team's fan. Now they make me sad. Not angry, not pissed. Sad. Unfortunately, this board has become more of an ulcer than a relief. I'm not happy with how things are here in general.

Comment

Well guess I didn't get out quick enough....got my first infraction tonight for implying inappropriate language...my fault of course and I should have known better.....I had to get one eventually so I guess that's out of the way.
                  Yeah, I've gotten two. it's been a long time though. Sometimes I space out and write things I shouldn't. I've been trying to keep it cool lately. It's easy to get caught up in the "heat of the battle"
                  sigpic

Comment

It takes something to be able step back and take a break from a heated argument. Kudos. Coming here to vent a bit and cool down is just what makes this section so great. Thanks for not adding to the chaos and taking the high road. :salute!:
                    Brock you like a hurricane!
                    sigpic
                    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                      Yeah, I've gotten two. it's been a long time though. Sometimes I space out and write things I shouldn't. I've been trying to keep it cool lately. It's easy to get caught up in the "heat of the battle"
                      well and that's pretty much what it was for me tonight just getting annoyed with the trolls and letting one rip.
                      sigpic

Comment

You just got a little closer to sanity. :thumb:
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Madness View Post
                          I used to be proud of our team's fan. Now they make me sad. Not angry, not pissed. Sad. Unfortunately, this board has become more of an ulcer than a relief. I'm not happy with how things are here in general.
                          Well hang in there...all you have to do to shut people like that up is start winning games. We are a winning organization we WILL start winning games again I can say that with 100% confidence!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                            You just got a little closer to sanity. :thumb:
                            thanks to you and everyone else that picked in to my LR fund I'd repay you but I spread it around in GD tonight. Maybe tomorrow though.
                            sigpic

Comment

I had to sign off earlier this weekend because I myself was ready to rip somebody a new one and I still can't forget it.

"BMarsh was smart, played this right, why get hurt in meaningless preseason games anyway, blah blah blah"

Now I used quotation marks but that was pretty much what was said.

It sent me into orbit so fast, I waved to the shuttle and space station as they flew by.

DON'T feed the trolls. DON'T buy into their BS.

In other words Freyaka... You are now 7 points closer to a REAL conversation.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X