Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I'm going to go back to hiding my head in here.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I'm 128 cp to go ! Not too bad, I've been getting lots of it lately!
    yea I'd give you a quick 2-3 cp but I'm out until this time tomorrow. I tend to reward positive attitudes in GD when everyone else is being negative, surprisingly I tend to run out even on nights like tonight.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      GD is getting out of control tonight and I'm gonna get myself an infraction if I continue posting in there tonight...
      Hey hon its the internet, There is always going to be the DB's.

      I got rode like a rented mule in my MN sports site because everyone there knows I am a Bronco Fan.

      Chin up {{HUGS}}

      Jules

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        C'mon guys...

        CPs are bigger now than when the system was new... even after we downsized them.

        And there's more people giving them...

        It took me WEEKS to make the locker room.
        well it's going on 3 years for me Of course my cp's went nutz once I started hanging out here and posting mostly worthless junk :salute!:
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          C'mon guys...

          CPs are bigger now than when the system was new... even after we downsized them.

          And there's more people giving them...

          It took me WEEKS to make the locker room.
          I doubt I will ever make it!

          How you been???
          How was your summer?

          I cant believe I havent been here since May!

          Did Draft last weekend, & watched the game at the same bar tonight - eek!!!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            haha for some reason I envision it being more like


            MegaZord.


            Now you know how cool we've gotta be to form MegaZord!

            Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post


            Ahhh there we are!
            Woot woot!
            Brock you like a hurricane!
            sigpic
            Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Missin#7 View Post
              Hey hon its the internet, There is always going to be the DB's.

              I got rode like a rented mule in my MN sports site because everyone there knows I am a Bronco Fan.

              Chin up {{HUGS}}

              Jules
              I'm not real worried about it....the thing that annoys me is we had our fantasy draft (offline) and I had to defend the team to fellow "bronco's fans" who already were saying 1-15 if we're lucky...I just can't be that negative I've always gotta try and find some positive somewhere because if I'm gonna be that down on things then I need to find something else to do....If I'm so dead set against a possibility of this team winning I need to walk away from it until I can have some positive thoughts and I'm not anywhere near that point with these guys yet.


              I just can't wait to face my future brother-in-law who's coming to meet us in person for the first time this weekend (we'd just chatted over facebook so far) the dude is a huge chargers fan and if he wasn't such a good guy most of the time I'd have disowned my sister. Problem is he talks so much smack it's insane...I'll never hear the end of the geldings (his nickname for us) performance this week.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Missin#7 View Post
                I doubt I will ever make it!

                How you been???
                How was your summer?

                I cant believe I havent been here since May!

                Did Draft last weekend, & watched the game at the same bar tonight - eek!!!


                You've got less than 100 cp left have some faith
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Missin#7 View Post
                  I doubt I will ever make it!

                  How you been???
                  How was your summer?

                  I cant believe I havent been here since May!

                  Did Draft last weekend, & watched the game at the same bar tonight - eek!!!
                  You need to post more! :salute!:


                  About GD---I have no problem with people needing to vent. I have no problem with people who claim they are 'realists'.

                  I do get tired of people labeling others 'kool-aid drinkers' just because we choose not to be 'gloom and doomers'. I hate kool-aid.

                  There is such a thing as a 'positive realist', right?
                  Administrator

                  Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                  Lupus Awareness Month

                  "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I don't mind the venting. I do mind the morons that when i post my opinions they do nothing but attack me and tell me why I'm wrong....I say to each his own you have your negative opinion and I'll agree that your negative and move on with my somewhat optimistic stance.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I go and get a clean dig in or posts something to ease the tension normally a picture or such.

                      Anyway Freyaka if u are in Denver for the December 20 game vs the Raiders Ill buy you a beer for your self control and smart thinking.

                      I'm coming from Virginia to Denver for my first game ever in Denver!!!
                      sigpic
                      The Bronco fan pledge;
                      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                      Bronco's Country.


                      Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                        I go and get a clean dig in or posts something to ease the tension normally a picture or such.

                        Anyway Freyaka if u are in Denver for the December 20 game vs the Raiders Ill buy you a beer for your self control and smart thinking.

                        I'm coming from Virginia to Denver for my first game ever in Denver!!!
                        wish I could take you up on that but the only game I'm going to this year is denver vs kc in kc because I'd rather take a 4 hour drive to see a game than an 8 hour drive...

                        congrats on the first game in denver though, that'll be fun. My wife and I went to the kc vs denver season opener several years back (probably about 5 I'd say) and sat under the horse in the endzone and it was a really fun experiance!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                          I go and get a clean dig in or posts something to ease the tension normally a picture or such.
                          I was busy putting this one up all night

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Great pic and how true.

                            When I was in KC this summer I wore my Eddie Royal jersey into a sports bar. This guy comes up and says if you can name where Broncos went to college then hed buy me a beer and his buddies would leave me alone and Hed buy me a beer if not then I had to buy them a beer and they could talk stuff to me. I smiled at him and said "Oh you mean Casey Wieggman, Iowa." He said Touche and left me be plus I got a pretty good local beer. I watched the barkeep pour it so she didn't spit in it.

                            Just a different story for you. Yeah my wife bought us tix in section 110. I told her I'd never take her to any pro game besides one in Denver. Because of how bad I got treated in Pittsburgh, so I get to share the experience w her in Denver and I'm soo excited.
                            sigpic
                            The Bronco fan pledge;
                            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                            Bronco's Country.


                            Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                              Great pic and how true.

                              When I was in KC this summer I wore my Eddie Royal jersey into a sports bar. This guy comes up and says if you can name where Broncos went to college then hed buy me a beer and his buddies would leave me alone and Hed buy me a beer if not then I had to buy them a beer and they could talk stuff to me. I smiled at him and said "Oh you mean Casey Wieggman, Iowa." He said Touche and left me be plus I got a pretty good local beer. I watched the barkeep pour it so she didn't spit in it.

                              Just a different story for you. Yeah my wife bought us tix in section 110. I told her I'd never take her to any pro game besides one in Denver. Because of how bad I got treated in Pittsburgh, so I get to share the experience w her in Denver and I'm soo excited.
                              I had a complete blast, we had some chiefs fans behind us that were talking crap but they were fun none the less and by the time the game was almost over they were so drunk and we were creaming the chiefs so badly that they just stopped paying attention to the game and started goofing around.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                                yea I'd give you a quick 2-3 cp but I'm out until this time tomorrow. I tend to reward positive attitudes in GD when everyone else is being negative, surprisingly I tend to run out even on nights like tonight.
                                I hadn't really looked around in here before the last day or two when everything really took a turn South. I think I'll up my participation outside of GD until some of the trolls get bored. I've been giving out my meager CPs to anyone who posts positive thoughts lately because I can't deal with all the over-the-top negativity. I wish that some could temper their disappointment a bit...
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X