Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Crush

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My New Crush

    Rashida Jones. Oh yeah baby











    Edit: I still love Olga though!
    Last edited by VenomousDB; 08-31-2009, 08:57 PM.
    sigpic

  • #2
    she is fine
    Now go get your shine box

    Comment


    • #3
      I've been drooling over this woman for a while. Since I saw her on the Office in Season 3. <3
      sigpic

      Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

      Comment


      • #4
        not hotter then india de beaufort

        Comment


        • #5
          She was in "I love you man".

          ....soooo freakin hot. :drool:
          sigpic

          Hooray, beer!

          Comment


          • #6
            Ya, she's hot! That lolly pop, wow!

            Hey VD, have not heard from you in awhile. You better still like Olga! If not I'll take her? Just kidding.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Broncbeat View Post
              Ya, she's hot! That lolly pop, wow!

              Hey VD, have not heard from you in awhile. You better still like Olga! If not I'll take her? Just kidding.
              Yeah and this beautiful lady only gets 5 responses. How saddening
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Sorry... I would have responded but I was.... uh...... "busy"...

                She is a beautiful woman, that's for sure!!
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                  Sorry... I would have responded but I was.... uh...... "busy"...

                  She is a beautiful woman, that's for sure!!
                  Ohh gotcha
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    She is a cutie pie!

                    But I expected to see this:


                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                      She is a cutie pie!

                      But I expected to see this:


                      We dont speak about the Broncos in these parts
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                        We dont speak about the Broncos in these parts

                        I'll go to my corner now.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This gets....
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                            Rashida Jones. Oh yeah baby











                            Edit: I still love Olga though!
                            Yea quincy jones sure made a sexy daughter!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Another chick thread?

                              And people talk about me being a perv
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X