Creepy creepy Duggard/Garido/google maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy creepy Duggard/Garido/google maps

Okay, you all are aware of the Duggard girl in Antioch being found 18 years after her abduction, right? Well..... google the address of the man who took her and you get this. In the backyard you can see the tarps and tents, creepy, eh?

It get's better. Zoom out a little and it gives you the option for "street view". Click it. That's the front of the house. Wait... see that van to the side? The trashed and old silver van...? Creepier still!

It get's even better!!! In the middle of the pic is says "Walnut Ave" with an arrow pointing each dirction, click the arrow to the left(south-ish) and another pic comes up and grab in the middle of the pic to turn the pic to look at the house. Van still there in the driveway... or did it move?? Okay.... click that arrow again. What?!?! The van did move!!!

Click the arrow again and.... you are now being followed by(pressumably) Phillip Garrido. Keep going. Yu make a turn onto "Brown Ln" and keep going that same direction down it.... He eventually turns off, but "he" get's pretty close.

Creepy, eh?
    Last edited by ebsoria; 09-02-2009, 05:24 PM.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Okay, you all are aware of the Duggard girl in Antioch being found 18 years after her abduction, right? Well..... google the address of the man who took her and you get this. In the backyard you can see the tarps and tents, creepy, eh?

It get's better. Zoom out a little and it gives you the option for "street view". Click it. That's the front of the house. Wait... see that van to the side? The trashed and old silver van...? Creepier still!

It get's even better!!! In the middle of the pick is says "Walnut Ave" with an arrow pointing each dirction, click the arrow to the left(south-ish) and another pic comes up and grab in the middle of the pic to scroll back to look at the house. Van still there in the driveway. Okay.... click that arrow again. What?!?! The van moved????

Click the arrow again and.... you are now being followed by(pressumably) Phillip Garrido. Keep going. YOu make a turn onto "Brown Ln" and keep going that same direction down it.... He eventually turns off, but "he" get's pretty close.

Creepy, eh?
    Eb, you are the man, and you know how I feel about you, but how the hell did you find this out?

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
      Eb, you are the man, and you know how I feel about you, but how the hell did you find this out?
      I sit behind a computer most of the day and browse a lot of news sites and one of em mentioned it so I tried it and.....

It is speculated that he was following the Google team out of paranoia. Kinda looks like it. Of course... if it's him.

Comment

I sit behind a computer most of the day and browse a lot of news sites and one of em mentioned it so I tried it and.....

It is speculated that he was following the Google team out of paranoia. Kinda looks like it. Of course... if it's him.
        How did he get away with it for so long. It's not like that house is in the middle of nowhere. How did the neighbors not notice something? So sad

Comment

Party at LD's
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            How did he get away with it for so long. It's not like that house is in the middle of nowhere. How did the neighbors not notice something? So sad
            Well, the neighbors were always suspicious to the point that the lady next door told her hubby she wanted to call the cops and he said- "Nah, let them live their life how they want to. They ain't harmin anyone..."... or something to that effect.

There was a time when the police DID stop by and looka round, but didn't notice the tents either!!!

Comment

Well, the neighbors were always suspicious to the point that the lady next door told her hubby she wanted to call the cops and he said- "Nah, let them live their life how they want to. They ain't harmin anyone..."... or something to that effect.

There was a time when the police DID stop by and looka round, but didn't notice the tents either!!!
              From what I have heard they actually had called a few time, but like you said the Police never found the tents. It's pretty strange, the police should learn to use google maps in their investigations!
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean
                Bro you ever make it my way ... I'll cook whenever and whatever you want !
                Thanks LD. Same goes to you too! :salute!:

Comment

Thanks LD. Same goes to you too! :salute!:
                  Oh' Boy .... Back on topic

It get's even better!!! In the middle of the pic is says "Walnut Ave" with an arrow pointing each dirction, click the arrow to the left(south-ish) and another pic comes up and grab in the middle of the pic to turn the pic to look at the house. Van still there in the driveway... or did it move?? Okay.... click that arrow again. What?!?! The van did move!!!

Click the arrow again and.... you are now being followed by(pressumably) Phillip Garrido. Keep going. Yu make a turn onto "Brown Ln" and keep going that same direction down it.... He eventually turns off, but "he" get's pretty close.

Creepy, eh?
                  I seen your first thread but I mistaked it thinking it was a different news story and made a joke about it .... Thank god I deleted that post ....Today in the news I heard a lady was pregnant with her 19th child thats not this story :doh:

Yes this is sick ... I see no reason for a justice system here ....Instant death imo ...
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                    Oh' Boy .... Back on topic

I seen your first thread but I mistaked it thinking it was a different news story and made a joke about it .... Thank god I deleted that post ....Today in the news I heard a lady was pregnant with her 19th child thats not this story :doh:

Yes this is sick ... I see no reason for a justice system here ....Instant death imo ...

Easily confused... the pregnant lady is Dugger and the kidnappe dlady is Duggard. :doh:

I agree though... in this case, just end it for him. Or, since that's an "easy" way out for him, put him into general population and let the criminals deal with their own. That's kinda how Australia was founded; a penal colony.

Comment

Easily confused... the pregnant lady is Dugger and the kidnappe dlady is Duggard. :doh:

I agree though... in this case, just end it for him. Or, since that's an "easy" way out for him, put him into general population and let the criminals deal with their own. That's kinda how Australia was founded; a penal colony.

Good point ...

I bet he wants to die right now .He dont get what he wnts...I was thinking more of the trial side of it and him being able to plead not guilty ...I only watch about 2 mins of TV a day so most news stories pass right by me anymore ....
                      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Thanks for that, I think. That was crazy no doubt...

sigpic

Comment

I will never understand how no one questioned the tarps... weren't they suspects in the case when she went missing originally? i mean.......

how? :baffled:
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                            I will never understand how no one questioned the tarps... weren't they suspects in the case when she went missing originally? i mean.......

how? :baffled:
                            One of the original detectives was quoted in saying something about how "he will be forever haunted knowing he was that close and didn't find the girl" when talking about his involvement when the Garido's originally were talked to 18 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                            X