No announcement yet.

Tony Gonazalez and Cecil Whitside!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Gonazalez and Cecil Whitside!!!!!!

You all know who Tony Gonazalez is but im pretty sure you dont know Cecil Whiteside is , well anyways this happened about 2 months ago but i was too lazy to post it, but Tony's old highschool coach coaches at my highschool Newport Harbor High. So he visited the school to do his offseason strength and conditioning there, so i got to meet him and get his autograph, i got to say he looks pretty beastly. Oh yeah and about Cecil Whiteside, he is a varsity linebacker that goes to my highschool also, and i got to say if and when he makes it to the pros i would definately want to Broncos to draft him, he is ranked the 7th best linebacker in the nation by rivals.com.

Type Cecil's name on google then you could check out how beastly the guy is.:salute!::go:
    sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

So what was his response when you mentioned the Broncos?
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

probably something funny

Comment

actually it kinda was, he said "i feel sorry for you" in a joking manner though, he's a real nice guy.:salute!:
        sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by air View Post
          probably something funny
          Welcome to the boards first time poster!

Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post
          actually it kinda was, he said "i feel sorry for you" in a joking manner though, he's a real nice guy.:salute!:

I'm sure he is. Even Tony is a good guy whether we like to admit that or not. I always admired Gonzales as a player and he was a thorn in our side.

And yes KCLadyFan my dear. I said that out loud.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X